IV. I am a Doctor.

LAKSH POV:

"Yes aunt....i will drop you there" I committed to drop her near the temple(house of prayers).But still my mind is roaming around the girl in mall, park. Wherever I go or whatever I see...I promise I can feel her presence everywhere.Her voice,her scent, her look follows me everywhere. Somehow I like the feel very much. Even now, when I was about to turn my car, dropping my aunt I saw Pranita's angelic face there with the same contagious smile. I know I couldn't keep my eyes and hands off her and keep following her like a lost puppy whenever I see her. So, I don't want to do anything suspicious in front of my aunt that I'll regret later. My aunt was planning on settling me from past two years and if she gets a wind of what is going on with me when I'm around a certain girl..... that's it...... she'll make sure to get me settled with that girl in a week. I am very sure about that because my aunt always follows my mom's footsteps. And Seven days is the exact time my mom to took to arrange my Aunt and Uncle's marriage. So it's better I leave from here now. I will work on our attraction slowly.

Neetu's POV:

I came to temple to offer my prayers. Well....I am well educated, precisely a doctor, so people may think that I may not believe in God and eternal powers. That's where they are wrong. I am completely a devotee of God.... I believe in God of all Religions. I think God is only one and we human, differentiated him according to regions. Anyways, I went to purchase sacrament and there I saw a lady about the age of my mumma was swaying. I rushed towards her and offered help. She was dizzy and offered holy water I was holding. After a while she seemed to be well but still her face is so pale. So, I took her to my house for medication.

While driving to home, I realized that she lives in the same colony where I reside with my mom. she asked me about  my family. I told that I am daughter of Mr and Mrs.Shekar Kashyap...she felt extremely happy  and too excited and told me to drive to my home so that she can meet my mom who is her childhood best friend.

Neelima's POV:

Dr.Pranita Shekar Kashyap, daughter of my friend Radhika ......Neetu told Radhika not to leave me alone as if I am a kid...that really made me to think of the past. This is the same way my favorite sister-in- law (Laksh's mom) used to treat me. I reassured her that I am fine and then she excused herself to go to hospital. Now my excitement is increased to learn more about her...may be she is perfect match for my Laksh!! Me and Radhika are childhood friends and neighbors. Radhika's childhood was miserable. I can really compare her story to Cinderella's...it all changed when she met Shekar....they were so much in love that they got married when she was 19 and Shekar was 21. Even in her early 40's Radhika is the same stunning beauty as she was in college.

Radhika: So....how Is everything going on Neelima? How are you, Ravi, your son Rishi and your           favorite nephew? Oh no...no son Laksh?

Me: Everything is fine. Life can't be more Interesting. So tell me about u Sweety? (Radhika's nickname).

Radhika (blushing): Silly!! Don't call me that...I am not young anymore.

Me(To tease Radhika): What? Shekar calls you that name right? I thought you are back...so there may be some party for you and Shekar's reunion.

Radhika (Startled): What? No....actually...I don't know. Maybe he don't want things to be back. Maybe he thinks that his life is better without me and maybe he doesn't love me anymore.

Me: Bullshit Sweety!! If he doesn't want things back he would have divorced you long back and start a new life with someone else. You didn't change at all Radhika. May be you are extremely powerful business woman, but you still lack in understanding and expressing emotions.