XXXIX. First Wedding Anniversary!

Neetu POV:

It's been one month since the day my brother's date havoc took place. Even though it was a messed up plan, I'm still very happy that Ankith bro isn't alone and has a lady who'll stand beside him forever in rich or poor, healthy or ill, life or death, good and bad.

Nandita is a very calm and a responsible type of woman and I liked her so much. I immediately accepted her as my sister-in-law, seeing her easy-go personality. She's perfect for Ankith bro.

I'm happy for my brother's life but... not happy in my life.

You might be thinking what happened to my life. The thing is... Today is Laksh and mine first marriage anniversary and seems like he doesn't remember at all. Since two days I was continuously hinting about today but goes all my efforts into vain.

I thought about a lot to what gift should I give him. First anniversary gifts are always special which holds a lot of memories. So, almost from one month, I was thinking and thinking about it and arrived at a very crucial decision.

Yes... this gift would be the best gift. Laksh would be speechless.

And here I am blindfolded, with Laksh in his car; God knows where he is taking me. Now I understand the meaning of goofy smile when I tried to hint him all these days. Seems like he was acting all these days like he doesn't remember.

After travelling for an hour or so, the car stopped and Laksh guided me towards somewhere I don't know. He helped me sit and put a headset on my ears. Then I understood that we are in helicopter.

The helicopter took off and after five minutes, Laksh opened my blindfold and kissed my forehead signaling me see down.

When I looked down, I almost teared up what he has planned for me. There in the middle of the sea in the water is written "I Love You" with candles.

Me: I love you too Laksh. This is so beautiful...

Laksh: Hang on there sweetheart!!! There is still more to feel happy for.

Soon the helicopter landed on the wooden path of an only stilt hut in the sea. There is nothing around but this hut. It looks beautiful. The scenery is breathtaking with water underneath, candle lit hut, islands and mountains surrounding.

Laksh took hold of my hand and took me up to the hut

Laksh took hold of my hand and took me up to the hut. The whole hut is covered with rose petals and many colour flowers.

There is a table in the middle of the hut with lots of food. He took me to the chairs and pulled it for me. 

I smiled and sat on it pecking him on his lips

I smiled and sat on it pecking him on his lips. He took his seat opposite to mine and offered me orange juice. He filled in my plate and his with variety of food and I took it as a sign to eat.

We ate our dinner in silence looking into each other's eyes talking through them. This is life... A year ago, I did not even fathom of being with this lovely person for lifelong and enjoy each moment with him. This feels like a dream to sit hand in hand with the person I love so much.

If anyone would've said that I would steal my billionaire husband's heart a year and half ago, then I would have looked at them blankly. But now I'm so happy to be with him in his heart.

Laksh took my hand and put on his shoulder holding me by my waist. He kissed me sweetly and asked for a dance. I granted it and started to sway at slow music he arranged.

Laksh: I have a gift for you.

Me: hmm...

Laksh took my hand and placed it on his heart. I looked at him wondering what he is doing and looked down at his chest to see that top three buttons of his shirt is off and there 'Neetu' in italics  is neatly written on my Billionaire's Heart 

Yes he tattooed my name on his chest. A permanent tattoo.

I looked at him with teary eyes and pulled me closer and wiped my tears with his thumb.

Me: It must've been painful...

Laksh: yes but when I thought of your smiling and lovely face, I thought that this pain is nothing. Now don't spoil this romantic mood.

I smiled widely with tears in my eyes. This man in front of me is the love of my life. Laksh kissed my lips with lot of passion and desire and slowly moved down kissing my jawline and sucking my neck.

I slowly removed his face from my neck...

Me: I have a gift for you too.

Laksh POV:

I looked at my beautiful wife expectantly for her gift.

Neetu: It may take few months to have your gift in your hands but I can give the receipt of it right?

Huh? What is she talking about.

She took my hand and placed it on her little bump. I know she is pregnant with my baby but what is she trying to say...

Neetu: Actually I knew about this from the start but I wanted to tell you at the right moment... so... Laksh... we are having twins.

What?!?!? Twins? Really?

Wow... two kids?

I looked at her with wide eyes and she smiled at me shyly. I pulled her to me and kissed her all over her face for such awesome news. I'm smiling like a mad person hearing about having two kids at a time. Hope we get a girl baby... I would love to play home-sweet-home and Barbie dolls with her.

I looked at my beautiful wife and hugged her tight

Neetu: I love you

Me: I love you too. I love you so very much sweetheart.

Here is my heart, my soul and my everything in my arms hugging me.

**********

Hi lovely readers!!

Here's the last chapter of Billionaire's Heart. 

Epilogue will be published in a week

Epilogue is going to be big with some new twists!!

Hope you all like it....

If you enjoy reading my book... Don't forget to vote for all the chapters in my book. It really means a lot as I tagged it in wattys2016.

Hope you will support me in it....

Laksh and Neetu are not leaving us anytime soon....

They will be there in each and every book of  Crazy in Love Billionaire Series :-

Billionaire's Heart (Laksh and Neetu) The Crazy Billionaire (Ankith and Nandita)

The Undercover Billionaire (Coming Soon)

The Billionaire's Arranged Marriage (Coming Soon).

I am not going to say that I miss you because I hope our friendship,  support and our storytelling continues for ever.....

For that pls do read my other book "Marrying Miss Devil". 

Seshi and Mytri have a lots of love and friendship to share with you all...Pls give it a try....

Once Again Thanks for reading my book, voting and commenting for it , Following me, making Amazing covers for my books and supporting me when I need you all the most.

It really means a lot to me.

Sandyblush