BONUS CHAPTER 2

(The following scene in the chapter takes place after Laksh and Neetu Beach house scene and spends a night there...Where Neetu started developing feelings for him and Laksh...He already decided that she is his to love!!)

He already decided that she is his to love!!)

Third Person POV:

Ravinder Banerjee is enjoying a romantic breakfast with his wife after giving her a bunch of red roses, as he always does from past 23 years. His happiness and romance are short lived when Rishi Banerjee enters the scene...

Rishi (confidently): Dad! I want some pocket money!

Ravinder: I gave you yesterday right? Then why are you asking me again?

Rishi (sitting in a chair and started eating his breakfast): You gave my mom...Red roses yesterday right? Then why you are giving her again today!?

Ravinder (annoyed): You fool! I am just expressing my love for her by giving her some flowers!

Rishi (smirking): Is it!! Then please gladly express your undeniable love for me by giving me pocket money, sports shoes, mobiles...everyday..!

(Ravinder-0 and Rishi-100), Neelima counts...

Ravinder: You are "useless"!

Rishi (proudly): HAHAHA! These are the exact words grandpa used to describe you. Right, dad? By the way, why are you recalling your pet name (useless) now?

(Ravinder-0 and Rishi-200), Neelima counts again...

That's it... Ravinder who is a ruthless and a chairman of multi-billion dollar companies can handle anyone from a petty worker to a political leader but not his own son who doesn't leave a single chance to annoy Ravinder.

Ravinder to maintain his calm starts taking to Neelima to gain his composure.

Ravinder: Neelima, where is Laksh?

Neelima: Laksh, he said he has to review the progress of a construction project and went there early morning itself without having breakfast. My poor son, he always thinks about only work.

Ravinder sees his son Rishi from peripheral sight and thinks it's time to rub some sense of responsibility on him!

Ravinder (Announces): Rishi, Have you heard what your mother said? Laksh went out to work even without having breakfast. What are you doing in all these ten days of holidays? Racing, movies, games etc. Come with me to the site now and learn about construction and its techniques from Laksh.

Rishi: What?

(Ravinder- 1000 Rishi -0)

Rishi is pissed off at his father for tieing down him from his freedom but still he needs to go with Ravinder since he announced it sternly.