XXIV. Divorce!

SIA POV:

SIA POV:

Oh god..! Heavens please bless me and appreciate me for handling these two dumb heads that are too much in love with one another and still wants divorce. Even an animal with eyes can see they are madly in love. Neetu is nervous as hell but  Laksh...He is dashingly confident as always! Of course with the conditions he put, even I know the divorce is not going to be that easy. And my Nerd (Ram) is busy in ogling.... Not on me but on Pranitha's grand Father's wine collection which was stocked in a showcase.

All thanks to Laksh and his friendship Ram never drinks alcohol but he still collects them as a hobby. Neetu followed his gaze and gifted him few Bottles. He accepted them. I am already nervous as hell and now his grinning is making nothing simple to me.

Neetu has no conditions but Laksh sent the whole document of his terms and conditions to me yesterday.

Both of them are sitting in silence waiting for me to start the proceedings. Ram is sitting beside me with his laptop trying very hard to conceal his amusement.

Me (Clear my throat and said):

Party A: Laksh Benerjee (Smirking)

Party B: Pranita Kashyap Benerjee (Nervous)

Party-X,Y,Z : Don't ask me! Wait and Read yourself.

Party B has no conditions to put in the agreement, But Party A which is Laksh, termed few simple conditions. Hmm so I'll start to recite the contract.

"Okay, So, Party A has few clauses......... Clause No 1:"

Oof come on Sia this is Inevitable....

"Clause No 1: As alimony to secure the future of his loving wife, Party-A transfers all his assets he gained from his ancestors to Party-B which includes:

All his shares in:

 Vijetha Iron and Steel industries. (Laksh Grand mom's maiden family business)

 Jaydev Shipping internationals (One of the Fortune 500 companies )

 Benerjee group of companies founded by his mother Mrs.Shitija Sriraj Benerjee.

And all the other form of wealth which include 25000 hectares of land, 79 villas round the world, horse racing farm, Gardens and two private islands in Indonesia and his favourite 10 million dollars he received as his 18th Birthday Gift from his Grandpa.

Other than his ancestral properties Party-A will transfer all his self earned assets:

 10000 hectares of Land

 All his shares in RL consultancy and many other subsidiaries linked with it.

 Wild life Resort in South Africa