XXXII. Save Girl Child

Third Person POV:

"Mrs. Neelima and Pranita Benerjee has brought a new light& strength to fight to common women in India with their good deed."

Hearing the news reporter's comment on the television, Ravinder and Laksh are speechless... They are happy and proud but very furious at them for doing something like that without informing them.

Both the men reached their house, waiting for their hero-wives. After what felt like an hour both the ladies graced them with their presence with broad smile and lot of flower bouquets.

FLASHBACK:

Four hours ago......

Neetu's POV:

I am eating my very new favorite Chocolate Brownies with Vanilla Ice-cream. Yummy! So delicious that I can't stop myself from licking the spoon...It's amazing!

"Baby! You want some more?" Aunt Neelima asked me lovingly...

I nodded and she went inside mom's kitchen to bring me some more yummy dessert! Wow, I am so lucky!!

Today...Mom has a very urgent meeting to attend; she reluctantly left when Grandma told she will take care of me. Grandma has to meet some old friends so she has sent Aunt Neelima here...I heard a phone ringing I ignored it and continued thinking about the favor Dr.Anu asked me. Recently she joined a Multi-speciality hospital; she somehow doubts that the hospital Staff is into some illegal business like sex determination of unborn, which is illegal in India and doing an abortion without Mother's concern, which is not only illegal but inhumane too. My heart melts whenever I see "SAVE GIRL CHILD" slogan in my dad's cabin.

 My heart melts whenever I see "SAVE GIRL CHILD" slogan in my dad's cabin

A/N: Poster belongs to Govt of India's "Save Girl Child Initiative"

How can someone force to kill a innocent unborn?

I know it's now or never.She asked me to help to do string operation on them because she thinks I am perfect. Yes, I am perfect because I am pregnant and look Innocent too. No one doubts on pregnant woman ...I already took appointment there...I have to sneak from Neelima aunty and go there within an hour!

Neelima: Neetu!! What are you up to? Oh god! She lifted Dr.Anu's call and heard everything from her! I think I am not that Lucky today...

Exactly after one hour...

I was surprised when Neelima aunty agreed to send me on this string operation. Her heart melted when I told her everything. She agreed but on one condition that she will accompany me to there...She made some calls and immediately arranged security for us...

I shared my plan with Benerjee's most trusted security team and told them to stay alerted and be outside the hospital until we get solid proofs against that hospital. A bodyguard who was in his forties, who served Banerjee's from almost two decades gave me a very small knife which is poisoned and asked me to keep it and use when time comes. He told me if even I can kill the opposite person on my rescue...Vijetha Grandma will save me!