BONUS CHAPTER 5

Laksh Banerjee's POV:

Hmmm... so delicious, sweetheart

"You too, my love" Neetu whispered in my ears.

My favorite dessert in the world is Neetu. She tastes so divine.

Right now I captured Neetu in my arms in my bed and kissing her all over her face, neck, and collar bone... whatever I could reach with her dress on. Neetu's moans are doing no good and are encouraging to have a full taste. But I know I have to be careful not keeping my weight on her pregnant little bump.

I was really busy with my lady love in my arms. It took many mistakes, sacrifices and foolishness to be with together like this. If we wouldn't have gone through so much, maybe in future we might lose the importance of each other in our lives. Maybe we wouldn't have such a beautiful love story to share with our future kids.  After all those, we learnt one thing, as long as we are with each other with love and sincerity , the fruit will always be sweet.

I slowly took off the pleats of her sari and started kissing her collarbone and we are in our own world...

"No it would be a girl and my niece will go on a bike race with me"

"Oh God... No... My Nephew will watch Disney movie nights with us."

What The...

Why? Why after getting 'no objection' card from everyone, can't I spend some private time with my darling alone?

What have I ever done any wrong to be punished like this?

Neetu came out of the trance and got up to reset the sari. After she's all set we went down to the living room to know who are shouting and why the hell are they shouting so loudly.

I put my hand around Neetu's waist and slowly guided her down the stairs making sure she is safe walking. She looked up at me and gave a small smile which I die for. This girl, in my arms, is my life and I cannot even imagine my life without her.

When we came down, I saw what I don't want to see ever in my life. There, in the living room, is the battalion of people arguing about god knows what.

The mad battalion consists of :-

Ravinder uncle, Neelima aunty

Shekar Uncle, Radhika aunty

Anurag Uncle and Rupa aunty

Meenu, Rishi, Bhoomi, Prem

Ankith, Nandhita

Anand, Maya

And last but not the least... JC and Anjie.

GOD... Now what world war is going on here?

Rishi noticed me and Neetu being seated on the sofa and turned everyone's attention to me.

Rishi: You tell me bro... You want a girl right?

What? Is he asking about my unborn child? Are they arguing about this? Seriously... I groaned inwardly.

Me: I don't mind anyone. I love all my children equally.

Rishi: See... Bro wants a girl too.

Now, When did I say that? Lord... Rishi and his assumptions.