Author Note

Hi Cutie Pie!!

First of all a big sorry...because it is not an update but just an author note

1. A big thanks to my reader's because of you all Billionaire's Heart is in 45th position in Romance Hot List as of now.I never even in my dream imagined that would happen in a short span of 8 weeks.The credit goes to you all and please continue voting and comments, if you forget to vote any of my previous update you like please do vote and help me to retain my current position and encourage me to update fast.

2. I am receiving messages from many of my readers to continue writing my other story  "Marrying Miss Devil". Actually I am planning to write it after completing Billionaire's Heart but if you people want it I will definitely set my time to write it but I can't promise you as frequent updates as Billionaire's Heart. Please let me know  your opinion through votes and comments.

3. I know you all love Neetu just like me....thanks again for voting as per majority's choice I am choosing Rashi Khanna as Neetu and the people who voted for Amrita Rao Or Alia Batt please don't get disappointed I am going to use your choice in my future books.....

Rashi Khanna as Neetu

BONUS...........................Laksh and Neetu as Couple:)

Laksh and Neetu as Couple:)

LOl

Sandy Blush