XII. Love stories.

NEETU POV

NEETU POV

Today is my official first day in Shimla hospital. I am excited to work in a place where my dad used to work as intern.

It's 5:45 in the morning and I'm still lazy to getup today. Shimla is a cold and snowing city, so it makes people drowsy. But still I want to go out for some fresh air. I was going to Laksh room to wake him up but stopped as I saw a figure in the large garden of our house through my peripheral sight. I went out in to the garden to be blessed with the most sightseeing view in the whole galaxy. 

Laksh doing push ups without shirt and in nothing but sports shorts. I gulped audibly. My heart is beating so fast that I wonder the watchman outside the gate which is few tens meters away might hear it. I didn't make my presence noticeable but somehow I think he knew that I was there somewhere close because he started flexing his bulky biceps which can destroy a wall with just a punch.

Oh dear Neetu....... You are here to make yourself/your body healthy not to make it hot like you are consumed by fire.

ARGH............ Can I control myself for six months from this unintentional seduction? Focus Neetu... Focus .... Focus. Breathe in ........ Breathe out........ in ..........out........ in .....ou....

"Are you trying to control wind energy my dear sexy wife"

Laksh huskily whispered near my ear nibbling it gently. I let out a gasp at a sudden proximity between us and turned around to face him resulting in getting hit by a sweaty wall of his chest; still making my senses go wild with his masculine scent in spite of being heavily sweaty.

 He pulled me to his chest encircling his hands around my tiny waist, making it impossible to break away. He leaned in closer and our lips are an inch away. I was nervous and having an inner battle about.... I should allow him to kiss or not. 

He was almost there..... then suddenly JC barked, ran towards me and pulling my night skirt to gain my attention. Funny thing is ... it started barking so loud as if wanting to move Laksh away from me. Laksh loosened his grip on me and I squatted down to pat JC. JC started licking my hands and nuzzling its head in to my hands happily as if he has done something Oscar worth. Laksh irritated by interruption and cursed beneath his breath and left before giving me a look of 'this-will-be-continued-later' and smirked mischievously.

 Laksh irritated by interruption and cursed beneath his breath and left before giving me a look of 'this-will-be-continued-later' and smirked mischievously