XXX. Mom's!!

Radhika's POV:

Married?!

Pregnant?!

When Shekar yelled at me saying that she is married and Pregnant, for few minutes I was unable to speak, even think about anything. I was shocked but my shock was soon replaced by worry for Neetu after seeing her fainting and sleeping in Laksh's room with heavy breathing.

She is sleeping peacefully like a little child, just like when we found her on the highway of Calcutta many years ago. My eyes started shedding tears and I don't know whether they are tears of happiness or sadness.

Am I sad that I can't play an important role in my baby doll's wedding or am I happy she is married to her love and soon she will be blessed with a baby!!

Laksh is holding my sleeping beauty's one hand and I am holding the other. Laksh shared the same expression like mine. Deadly worrying about my daughter! Shekar injected a syringe into her vein. She just winced with pain saying "Mumma" and held my hand more tightly even in her sleep. Shekar said she is fine and she will be conscious after a while....

Waiting for her to be conscious again, I decided one thing that I will take care of her and my grandchild in spite of what people think about her or our family. Neetu is the biggest blessing that god gave to our family and so now my grandchild will be too!! Laksh is a good guy and he loves my daughter...so I don't have any problem with him and his family except Neelima. I will love and protect them from all the evil forces (Neelima) surroundings them.

When Neetu woke up again...Shekar told Meenu to bring her some juice from a kitchen. Neelima hurried to the kitchen but Of course I rejected the juice she brought...and made another one for my princess. How can I trust her?

After a while when Neetu is fine...Aunt Vijetha gave a motherly hug to Neetu and told everyone to call off the day. I told her that I am going to take my daughter home my home...surprisingly she didn't deny and she even told Laksh to drop Neetu at our place, unlike someone who is faking tears continuously for a while. My polite daughter tried to say bye to my ex-best friend but I didn't give her the chance. How can I excuse someone who is the real reason for my daughter's gloomy face?

Third Person POV:

After Neetu's family left along with Laksh, Vijetha tells Ravinder to console Neelima who was crying for almost an hour. Vijetha knows that guilt is killing Neelima and it's going to take some time for Neelima to digest Neetu and Laksh wedding.....

Ravinder tells Neelima to try to sleep...but she can't make it....

Ravinder: Neelima, do you remember...just one week before Laksh's second birthday he was seriously ill and admitted to ICU

Neelima (continuous crying): yes!! I remember that bad day as it was just like yesterday. It's my fault... Laksh asked me for some snacks and I gave him cookies carelessly without checking that it has soya mixed in it.....I felt so sorry for him.

Ravinder (taunts): Sorry? I thought you have done it intentionally!! It's an indirect method to hurt Laksh and no one can blame you.

Neelima: No!! No!! Why will I do that?

Ravinder (taunts again): actually now you have done more than that.... You asked Neetu to break up with Laksh knowing that it would hurt him the most. See till now no one blamed you...Laksh, Rishi, My mom, Radhika not even that poor girl Neetu never uttered a word against you till now. Congrats!! Your plan is a huge success.

Neelima: Ravinder I thought it was for Laksh's own good but now I realised my mistake. I already confessed everything in front of your mom and today I was about to accept Neetu again...