VII. Neetu's Boyfriend/ I Love U.

Neetu's POV:

Here I am attending the PTM for Meenu and collect her results. I'm really happy and proud that despite being naughty and uncontrollable, Meenu secured the top rank in every semester. After collecting results, I and Meenu were going to meet principal to enquire about her academic performance but saw HANRI in the lobby flirting with girls.

I asked him about his parents and he said that they are out of country until PTM finishes and Laksh is too busy to even step out of his room for bathroom. Somehow I didn't buy it. I and Laksh were on an ice cream date just an hour ago and he did not mention about the important office work. He even offered to spend the whole day with me. My Sweet Laksh. He is always caring and lovely. OH NO! I'm drifting away in his thoughts.

I called Laksh regarding the PTM of Rishi and he said he is not busy and his uncle and aunt are very much in town. He even reassured me that, now that he is aware of Rishi's PTM he will be here in 15 minutes. OH HANRI what have you done?

When Laksh entered the college all the girls were swooning on him and I don't like someone starring on him but he seems to be he doesn't aware of or used to be!

HANRI got an earful from Laksh for getting 57% in exams. But still he has excelled in computes and information technology, so, I took Meenu and HANRI for shopping and bought them gifts for their good performance.

~~~~~A week later~~~~~~~

I called Laksh, his aunt,uncle and my parents to reach hospital immediately. Actually Meenu and HANRI were in bike accident with few minor fractures.

Laksh: What happened?

Rishi & Meenu: Accident.

Ravinder(Rishi's father): That we can understand by your condition but how?

Rishi: We both participated in a bike race.

Radhika: What? Who gave you permission to do so?

Meenu: MUMMY! Dad gave me permission.

Radhika: Shekar how can you give her permission to participate in such foolish things? (Shouting on top of lungs).

Shekhar: I didn't gave her any permission.

Meenu: (Lying on the bed) Papa! Don't tell lies. Today morning I told you right that I was going to bike race?

Shekhar: Oh god! Dear, I thought you were going to see the race not to participate in it?

Radhika: shekar how can you allow her?

Shekhar: I didn't know she is going to participate (and shekhar went out to collect their Reports from lab)

Neelima: Rishi! What about you? Who gave you permission?

Rishi: Mummy! (whining) I know you, dad and laksh bro are always busy so I gave Permission to myself!

Laksh dragged me somewhere to talk in private. He asked me to help him in teaching them a lesson and I agreed. He told me the plan and I thought it's too harsh but proceeded with it anyway.

After a while...when mom,dad,uncle and aunt went back home leaving me and Laksh with Rishi and Meenu..

Laksh: Rishi - Meenu you are expelled from the college for two weeks.

Rishi and Meenu: What?

Laksh: Yes! A while ago I received a call from your college principal, he came to know about today's race and he decided to expel both of you based on circumstantial evidence.