V. Dreams come true

LAKSH POV:

Wait!!!!! She is a doctor?

WOW....................... Now that's unexpected... totally unexpected

That night after ogling at my Pranita for god knows how much time, we had dinner together. My aunt was behaving weird. The funny part was she was going on and on praising the angel (Pranita) sitting across me and made sure that affect me. Me being me, was affected but did not show any emotion keeping a blank and expressionless face. Now I have complete idea that aunt is trying to setup me with my sweetheart. But she doesn't know that her doings are useless since I am already head over heels with the crazy-interesting-unique specie sitting right across me. I don't know how she feels about me but I will make her fall for me and go crazy for me like I am.

After dinner everyone resigned to their rooms. I was busy working on the ongoing project of our company. It was about midnight that I heard a knock on  my bedroom door. I opened and saw very worried and tensed Pranita there. Her next declaration took me by surprise. She told that she is going out and was here only to inform me. What sane person goes out at late midnight alone? She seemed to be worried so I just told I'll accompany her. She said it was okay but gave one hard look that ends the discussion. How can I send my sweetheart alone? What if something happens? No... no... I need to keep an eye on this mad girl who doesn't know that she wrapped an arrogant, ruthless businessman around her finger.

We reached the main door. There comes my younger brother/cousin. I need to talk to him later about getting home late. He came running to me and hugged tightly and wiped fake tears to cover up for being late.

"Laksh bro even mom, who gave birth to me on some auspicious day, did not wait for me late night to see even his son reached home safely or not. But you, my bro waited this late and opened the door for me to welcome me. I LOVE YOU TOO MY BROTHER. I LOVE YOU TO MUCH."

Saying that he kissed me on my cheek. God the whole drama company is only in my home.  Crazy family! But I was brought out of my train of thoughts by the angel laughing beside me. I can see that she thoroughly enjoyed the show by the Banerjee brothers. Rishi looked at her for a long time started flirting with her with his Oscar awarded cheesy dialogues. He offered his hand for a handshake which got on my nerves.

Rishi: "Hai I'm Rishi Banerjee, brother of this hopeless person. Are you hurt anywhere?

Neetu: ummm?............ hurt? Why?

Rishi: did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Neetu: (laughing cheerfully and shyly) what... are ...you talking about? (Fiddling with her fingers shyly at my Casanova brother compliment.)

Rishi: can you please touch me? Just once?

Me: (getting irritated) Why?

Rishi: I want to know whether this angel is for real or it is only my beautiful dream/imagination.

Neetu: oh........ mmmmm....... I'm for real 'HANRI'.

Me: HANRI?

Neetu: hmmmm HAN for Handsome and RI for Rishi so HANRI.

Rishi: wow even if you call me dog I'll happily wail my tail around you happily.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THEM? Now enough is enough I need to take her away.

Me: I think you need to go somewhere really urgent.

Neetu: OH.... Yes HANRI I need to go. I'll meet you morning. Bye.