XXXI. Sons & Daughter in laws!

Third Person POV:

Ravinder: Who are they?

Rishi entered the room almost breaking the doors...

Rishi: Grandma! See it's uploaded 5 minutes ago and till now we got 10000 likes

Grandma (sighs): good.

Ravinder: What?

Rishi(Proudly): Nothing dad...Your Intelligent son solved the media issue!!

Ravinder (wondering): What Laksh had done to solve the issue?

Rishi: Dad It's me!! I am intelligent too...

Ravinder: If you say so....

Rishi: OH... Come on Pops....Let me explain...

Yesterday night Prem won second prize in National Photography competition...and so his photos created havoc in the magazines and newspapers.

Now it raised many question internationally like

When did Laksh Benerjee got married?

Wow! That girl is so beautiful...

Are they married?

But I heard they broke up months ago....?

In order to solve everyone's anxiety issues grandma ordered me to circulate Bro and SIL's wedding photos...and I did so...

See these photos...

Ravinder: How...I was there in Laksh and Neetu's wedding photos?

Rishi : That's what we have done dad!! We tagged our entire family photos with some close friends too...and I used graphics and Meenu added a good storyline for this..We clearly mentioned Laksh and Neetu SIL are married months ago with parent's blessings and they were busy with their work and living in Shimla for a while and now they are back to Vizag...and for those who are more enthusiastic on gossips we circulated Laksh Bro and Neetu SIL marriage registration Id from an unknown ID....!

Ravinder: Good work Rishi! I am really proud of you today! I will gift you what whatever you ask for!

Rishi: Wow dad...Can I marry twice?

Ravinder (Doubtfully): You mean two wedding ceremonies with the same girl right!

Rishi (proudly): No dad! With two different girls... See...Laksh Bro married one girl and in return he earned one car and if I marry two girls then I can get two my favourite cars right!

Ravinder: You idiot!

Vijetha (Laughs): See this video...Ravi! Stop responding to his antics.

Vijetha (Watching the video Rishi and Meenu circulated): You did an excellent job Rishi!

Ravinder: See how handsome I am looking in Laksh and Neetu wedding photos...

Rishi: Of course Dad!! I took your photo from our company annual success party! And Shekar and Radhika aunty pics are from their relative's wedding.

Ravinder: But your mom didn't attend that party...Anyway she is looking so beautiful and smiling.

Rishi: Oh...That smiling photo of mom...Meenu brought it from their Kitty party photos...That day mom gave a lecture on "Whose husband is the best fool?" Mom gave a 10 minutes lecture on you and she won the 1st prize unanimously...So she was very happy!