III. She is Mine.

Laksh's POV:15 minutes later (Serenity Garden, Sunshine colony):

It's just 5 minutes walk from my house. OH.... I forgot to mention I reside in the same colony in Block-A 4/20, I am waiting here for this girl...what was her name again? ..... Pranita?!!!.....Right.... Pranita. What is taking her so long it's been 10 minutes since the time we agreed to meet. Did her mother scold her for going to meet a stranger?..... Very well...there is a possibility. Just as I was about to call, A girl in red dress with petite body, skin like white petals that I want to feel, long autumn brown hair that flowed until her waist. HEAVEN she is such a beauty. No...no...no...an angel, Goddess. Her face oozes innocence. I took my sweet time to observe her face features. She has pink heart shape lips. AHHHH... so kissable. Her big beautiful eyes staring at me like I'm some alien, her cute button nose. There are no words in dictionaries of 6500 official languages of the world to describe her beauty. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a pervert and its first time I took my time admiring someone's beauty.

Usually girls throw themselves on me but I don't care.She came closer to me with a strolling bag which is supposed to be mine. She asked my name and I replied. She handed my bag with a small smile.

Me: Didn't you know that you took wrong bag until I called you?

Neetu: I contacted airport authorities by the series number on the bag. Then they gave me the bag owner's name and phone number.

Me: Then why didn't you call me?

Neetu: I thought that you didn't want your bag so you took mine from the airport.

Me: What...? Then why didn't you call for your bag?

Neetu: I thought my bag would be useful to a needy person.

She is mad.. she is totally crazy. First time in my life I couldn't retort against someone. I'm totally tongue-tied. I left from there with my bag with last look of her. She is smiling all the while like it did not bother her. She is........ She is....... How do I describe her? Unique? Interesting?

Neetu'S POV:

I was halfway to the garden park and I suddenly realised that I did not bring his bag even he reminded me over phone . So, I went back home, got it and continued to go. The climate is so pleasant.Fresh air is soothing my smooth skin. I thought that it was weather that is good but I don't know only I was feeling such weather. There in front of me about seven feet far, I saw a man 6"3 tall, looking utterly handsome I've ever laid eyes. He has arrogant features on his face which suited him a lot. He was the same person I saw on a Magazine at the airport. He's staring at me with some emotion I don't know but I felt shivers all over my body. I did not waste any time and return his bag. He looked both surprised and pissed when we were talking. Why is pissed?

Does he think I'm lunatic or he is naturally like that always (like manufacturing defect and all). None the less! I said my greeting and left from there before my unknown strange feelings take control over me.

Later that evening - Neetu's house:

"Mom have you met dad?" I asked

"No! But he knows I am back. He called me and said that Meenu went to educational tour and she will be back in a week. You can go and meet him tomorrow" she replied

Meenu is my little sister. She is three years younger than me. When mom and dad separated, I was taken by mumma and Meenu by papa."

No mummy! I wanna give surprise to dad. I have applied for senior doctor position in the hospital where he is working. Tomorrow I will meet him after getting appointment letter. They told me to come for interview at 11.00AM