Chapter 3

Violet's p.o.v...
I went home after school and my dad was out. He left me a note on the dining table that says he won't be back for a few days. Well he doesn't care. I don't too. I took up the dance training in my new school too but there wasn't any trainings today. I made hot chocolate for myself and sipped it slowly. I really missed Ace a lot. I skyped him immediately after bathing and he picked up. "Hi." I said. "Just took a bath?" He asked as my hair was wet and I nodded, smiling. "Miss me?" I asked. "Yeah." He answered. "You?" He smirked. "I certainly, don't" i joked and he pouted. We talked about our lives in our schools and it was soon time to go. After I completed my homework,I took out my phone and laid on the bed, checking my social media. I went to weibo which the friends I just made recommended to me. I put the blanket on myself and scrolled down the pages of chinese characters. I then found this singing competition that auditions in a few days. I always had the interest to sing and dance so I decided to sign up for it.

I then "explored" the huge house and found many places like the room that looks like a studio, swimming pool and much more. I walked into the studio and saw a piano. This is going to be s great place to live in. Its late so I had to go to bed and entered my room once again. I turned off the lights and took my phone to the bed. I placed my phone down wanting to go to sleep and saw a poster beside my bed. I took a closer look at it and found three handsome guys with a label tf boys on it. I immediately searched for them online and found out they were a famous China band. I listened to the songs they sang and slowly fell asleep.

School was as per normal and I practice for the competition everyday. The competition day is drawing near and soon, the actual day came. I was super nervous as I stood outside the audition room. "Next, Violet." They called and I entered the room nervously. "You may begin." They said. I took a deep breath and started. We have to play 3 songs so I did three of them of course. I used the guitar I brought for the last song and the judges gave their comments. "You should definitely let her in." A voice sounded and three dashing boys came out from the back door smiling cheekily."What are you guys doing here? You are supposed to be at the-" one of the judges said but got interrupted by one of them,"We got bored. Shes good." "We will inform you within this week. Thank you for comming." One of the judges said, signalling me to leave the room now so I did.The guys just now were the ones I saw on the poster!Lucky me! Wait what am I thinking? Its so difficult for me and Ace so get together.

The following day, I got a reply saying that I am accepted. "Yes!" I squealed. I turned the letter around and there was a pink note,"We really wish you can join us so this letter was sent asap. From, anonymous~" I have a feeling it is from the three guys I met earlier and I felt so fortunate to see them in real life. I went to practice my dance for the second round and received a skype call. I rushed to the computer and stopped the song. I saw the caller ID and it was from Ace. "Hi!" I squealed as I picked up the call. The camera was loading and I was eager to see his face. "Hey~"A girl's voice said and I was shocked. It finished loading and the screen showed Claire's face. My face paled and I asked,"Where is Ace?" "Oh, don't bother to find him. This is his house. He is mine already." She smirked. "You liar,where is he?" I demanded. "Ha. Say whatever you want. Life has never been better since you left. Oh and btw, I am now the president of Dance club. Who says we can't live without you? Bullshit. Bye~" she said. "Wait please!" I plead but it was no use, the screen was blank.

I called many more times and skyped too. Urgency and anxiety was overwhelming me and I started crying again. No... I pleaded in my mind and sat down on the sofa. I hugged my knees and cried. "How could you? You promised you would leave me never." I sobbed. "You broke the promise. I hate you." I cried. I slowly fell asleep...

Wang jun kai's p.o.v...
We arrived home in our car and the lights in our house were on. "Someone is in our house. Robbery!!!" Wang yuan shouted. Qian xi and I then flicked him in the head,"No robber would leave the lights on unless that robber is you." We chuckled and got off the car. "Don't you remember that Aunt Suzy said that someone from Singapore is going to leave with us?" I said and the butler unlocked the door for us. Books and papers were spreaded out on the dining table but there was no sign of anybody. We walked in further and the sofa slowly revealed a beautiful girl with long hair sleeping on the sofa. She was frowning in her sleep and I walked around the sofa, kneeling on the floor and looked at her. Qian xi and wang yuan laid at the back of the sofa. "Shes frowning." Wang yuan said. "Crying too." I continued as a tear drop rolled down her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked at us,"Who are you?" She said as she sat up.