Chapter 23

Violet's p.o.v...
"Violet. Violet." Someone called as he shooked me and I slowly opened my eyes. "Shes awake! Call the doctor!" He said and the doctor came shortly after.

"Thank goodness. I thought I lost you!" Xiao kai exclaimed and hugged me. I groaned a little in pain as people's wounds don't heal so quickly. The slit on my stomach still hurt. "Sorry." He apologised. "Its ok. It doesn't hurt that much already-" I said but he interrupted again,"I am sorry I didn't came earlier." "Its ok. Its all over now isn't it?" I comforted him. He loosened up and pull me into a sweet kiss. "We are here too you know." Qian xi interrupted as Xiao kai broke the kiss and gave him a death glare. "Why do you always interrupt these sweet moments?" Xiao kai whined and sat back properly on his chair. "Glad that you are ok now! We were so worried!" Wang yuan exclaimed and hugged me too. "Not to tight. Hurts." I said and he let go of me. "Sorry." He apologised smiling sheepishly,rubbing his neck with his hand. I looked at Xiao kai who was smirking dirtily at me. I blushed and asked, "W-what?" I said. "What a waste. I bet I can't see you in bikini anymore because of that on your waist." He said in disappointment. "Hah?! You pervert!" I tried to shout but after a moment,I felt a sharp pain and curled up like a shrimp. "Urgh..." I moaned. They laughed as I remembered my elder sister. Although she hurt me,but I feel this strong bond I have with her.

"Where is Angel?" I asked. They stopped laughing and wiped the smile off their faces. "Why do you still want to see her when she did this to you?" Xiao kai questioned angrily. "She is my sister." I answered. Their angry faces turned frozen stiff with shock as I explained everything.They understood and allowed me to look for Angel. I found her on the second ward and walked towards her. She looks fine to me. She saw me and guilt was written all over her face. "Sis?" I called her with a warm smile. She looked at me and said haughtily,"Are you mocking me?" "I know you don't mean that." I said,still hanging the smile on my face. "You still call me sis? After all I did to you?" She asked. "Sometimes,forgiving is better than hating." I said and sat on her bed. Her eyes shone with tears and it started flowing down her cheeks. "I am sorry." She apologised as she covered her face. "Its ok." I said and endured the pain as I hugged her. She hugged me again from the waist and I let out a moan again. "Oh I forgot!" She said. I bent down a little and slowly regained my position. She chuckled and I looked at her. She does has a cute side. I thought to myself and smiled unknowingly. "I-I still hate you!" She said with a stern face but I knew she doesn't mean it. "I have always wanted a sister." I said and we looked at each other as we smiled.

"Oh and as for Claire..." She said in fear. "What happened to her?" I asked as I don't see her anywhere in the ward. "She was badly injured. I couldn't bear to pour the acid so she tried to do it herself but Xiao kai pushed it away and it went on her. She couldn't take the blow and killed herself with the knife that instant." Angel revealed the situation as I felt sorry for Claire. Angel showed a disgusted look as she seemed to be recalling what happened to Claire. "Stop thinking about it. Its over." I comforted her. "I am sorry." She continued. "Its ok. I said it was all over." I accepted her apology.