Chapter 17

Violet's p.o.v...
I started learning some Japanese from Subaru. I know its old fashioned but xiao kai and I wrote to each other using letters. But each of us got busier each day and slowly didn't have the time and there wasn't a common topic for us anymore.

2 years later...
I arrived in Chongqing after the hours of flight."China..." I said. "You are engaged be mindful." Subaru warned and held my hand. "Aish..." I said and freed myself from him. "Oii... Rapunzel kitty!" He called after me after I walked without him. He caught up beside me and said,"So what are you going to do?" "I am going to look for Xiao kai!" I squealed. I got engaged to Subaru by my parents but I would prove to them who is the one for me.Subaru said he treats me as a younger sister too and supports me.

We got into the taxi and it sped off. We arrived at our new house which belongs to my parent's friend. I rang the doorbell and it opened revealing a middle aged women. "Oh! The sweet couple living with us! Well come on in!" She exclaimed. "Thanks aunty." I thanked her not in denial as we ARE engaged. "So your room is upstairs. Let me help you." She continued after locking the door. We walked up the stairs with the luggages and entered a beautifully decorated room. "Ok so you will be staying here!" She said. "Wheres my room?" Subaru and I asked in unison. "Oh how cute! This is your room! I will go fix us something for dinner." She said and went downstairs. "So we are sharing a room?" Subaru smirked and closed the door behind him.

"You shall sleep on the floor." I said. "No I am choosing the bed!" He exclaimed and jumped on the bed. "No! Get down!" I said and jumped on it too, trying to pull him off the bed. "Get off!" I laughed and he laughed too. I pulled his shirt and it came off so easily. "Ahh... Naughty kitty..." He smirked. "You did it on purpose!" I shouted and threw his shirt back to him. I blushed madly and sat at the edge of the bed. "Don't be embarrassed. We are going to be spending our lives together." He said as he hugged me from the back. "Dream on!" I shouted to him.

After dinner, the aunty distributed our uniforms and books for the new school. I knew the school Xiao kai was in but I couldn't apply for it as the room for my level is full. So I applied for the one beside it. I went into the room and Subaru jumped on the bed. I closed the door and went towards him after turning off the lights and turning on the small one at the side of the bed.
"S-subaru...kun...." I said. "I am sleeping." He said. I stood beside the bed, wondering if I should sleep on the bed too. He turned the small light bulb off and pulled me into bed with him. "W-what are you doing?" I blushed and struggled a little. He held me still, not allowing me to move and covered me with the blanket. "Sleep. Goodnight." He said. "S-subaru kun?" I said. "Damade!(Keep quiet or shut up in japanese)" he said. "Hmph!" I answered. I then fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning...
I woke up and the sun shone in my face. "Who opened the curtains?!" I shouted and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly again and saw Subaru walking towards me. "Throwing your morning tantrums I see." He chuckled and sat beside me. I looked at him and sighed. "Go freshen up." He said and wore his socks. I got ready and wore a jacket around my waist. It has been a habit and a way to remember Xiao kai. I am so excited to run into Xiao kai's arms again! I walked out of the bathroom and saw Subaru who was trying to tie his tie. "Geez..." I said and walked towards him. I helped him with the tie and when I finished, I said,"Moron." "Don't be so mean rapunzel." He whined. "Hey we got to go already." I said and was about to take my bag but couldn't find it. "Rapunzel is so slow because she is trapped in her long hair." Subaru whistled and walked out of the room. I caught a glimpse of my bag and went out with him, closing the door.

The aunty who lived with us went to the market already so we just left after we wore our shoes. I entered class and there were many stares. "That guy is hot!!!" A girl whispered. "That girl is cute! I wish I could be like her!" Another girl squealed softly. "Are they a couple? Definite ship!" The girls continued these until the teacher came in. "Ok lets introduce the new students!" The teacher said. The both of us stood up and Subaru started,"I am Subaru and this is rapunzel." The class giggled a little. Many lines were drawn across my face and I looked at him. "Hehe I am Violet." I said after realising that everyone was waiting for my introduction.

Recess time...
I walked out to the locker to put my books. I locked up the locker and stood up. A group of guys came over and they seem... Dangerous. The "leader" then came forward and suddenly smiled,"Hi!" "H-hi..." I said. "What are you guys doing?!" Subaru shouted and pulled me behind him. "Subaru kun, they were just say-" I explained but got interrupted by that person. "Whats your name again? Subaru... Right... Who da hell name their children after a car. I should be called... Ferrari then!" He joked. His friends then added, saying they want to be Mitsubishis and toyotas which was so funny but I tried to hold back my laughters. "Lets play next time then!" He said and moved closer to me but left. I giggled and then started laughing. "How dare you laugh?!" He shouted. "Sorry! Couldn't help it!" I said in between laughters as we walked. He started to speed up so I complained,"Slow down! Its hard to catch up!" "Cause its not soft!" He replied and continued his pace. "Ehh~ Subaru kun~"I whined in a girly manner. "Ok ok you are giving me goosebumps." He said and rubbed his skin. I laughed and ran up to him and continued walking side by side.

After school, I waited outside under the tree for Xiao kai's dismissal. His school bell rang and I became alerted. I craned my neck high and low looking for him and finally found him. "Xia-" I was about to shout out to him but a girl ran up beside him. Normally I would think this was normal as he had fans but this wasn't. He allowed her to walk beside him and shared his ear piece with her although giving her the cold shoulder. "How dare he?!" Subaru said an was about to stomp towards him but I stopped him. "Nevermind. I think they are just... Friends..." I said. I trust Xiao kai so I believe that she is just a friend. I hope he won't let me down...

You are my everything #WangJunKaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें