Chapter 13

Violet's p.o.v...
Xiao kai was perspiring so much due to the disguises but couldn't take it off. I looked around for a place where there are lesser people and walked towards it. There was this narrow pathway with bushes on each sides of it so I walked down the pathway and it lead to a small fountain with benches. There were lesser people so I told Xiao kai,"Sit here awhile." "Ok." He said, fanning himself from the heat. I ran towards the ice cream truck I saw earlier and bought an ice cream. I then ran back to Xiao kai, entering the pathway again and handed him the ice cream. "How do I eat this?" He asked. I started removing his mask and he said as he stopped me by grabbing my wrist,"What do you think you are doing?!" "Nobody can see you here!" I said. He then looked around as I completely removed the mask and took his cap off. "The cap too?!" He asked and tried to get the cap back. "You are going to have a heatstroke!" I said and glared at him. "Fine fine." He finally gave in and started eating the ice cream. "Wheres yours?" He asked as I fanned him with his cap. "Oh, its ok. I don't want it." I answered.

"Here." He said and fed me a spoonful. "T-thank you." I answered, blushing as I looked another way. He cooled down and didn't perspire as much as before as we chatted and he finished the ice cream. I have the sudden thought of Ace and that I have to make it clear to him that we are over so I wanted to ask Xiao kai for help,"Xiao kai, how a-" He didn't let me finish and placed his finger to my lips. I stood up but he pulled me closer as I sat on his lap and we started kissing again. We broke the kiss and he hugged me. "I know we should make it clear to him too." Xiao kai said. "By the way, you called me Xiao kai didn't you?" He smirked. I blushed bright red and answered,"N-no. You freak." "Oh really?" He asked. I remained silent until he finally spoke again,"You do know that Ace is in the same school as me currently which you are going to enter? Worse, he is in the same class." "What?" I gasped. "First day of school is in one day's time for you." Xiao kai continued.

I was deep in my thoughts of what is comming one after another until Xiao kai snapped me out of my thoughts. "I guess I will just avoid?"I suggested. "Can we stop talking about this? Remember you are forbidden to think of other guys when you are with me." Xiao kai reminded. "So I am allowed when you are not here too?" I smirked. "Why you-" Xiao kai said and I started running. I ran towards the fountain thingy at the middle and have nowhere else to run so I ran around it. We circled it but Xiao kai was too fast so I wanted to jump into the fountain but he pulled me back. "Who the hell jumps into the fountain like that you idiot?" He laughed. "I have nowhere else to run!"I argued. "Then..." He continued and carried me bridal style, saying,"You don't have to run now!" He ran towards the pathway where we entered and I shouted,"Stop stop stop stop! Your cap lah!" I took his cap and placed it on his head and then the mask which hung across his face as he refused to let me down.

"Love the way you speak." He commented. "Thank you so will you put me down now?" I asked. "Nope." He answered with a mischievious smile and walked back home. He placed me down when we reached the entrance and held my hand. "Geez you guys give me the bumps." Qian xi commented. "Food..." Wang yuan said monotonously. I giggled a little and then said,"I want pizza." "Great lets go!" Wang yuan cheered. I entered the kitchen again and made the pizza. Qian xi entered to pour a cup of water not long after as he "supervised" me. I made the pizza dough and started placing the shredded cheese. "Don't you put the sauce first then the cheese?" Qian xi asked. "Its more cheesy if you add cheese before the sauce." I answered. "I am waiting." He said. "You are not helping." I said. "You don't look like you need help." He replied. I didn't know how to reply so I kept mum and he left the kitchen.

After dinner, there was a knock on the door and Xiao kai went to open it. He closed the door and pushed a box towards the sofa and sat there. "Your books are here." He said. "Oh ok." I answered and rushed towards it, excited to see the books. "You love studying?" Xiao kai asked. "No, but I am excited." I answered. "You are so easy to satisfy." He said and ruffled my hair. He explained to me the books I need to bring and helped me wrap them in plastic foils to be kept nicely.

We spent the following day playing and fooling around in the swimming pool and also wrapping up the books. "Thank you." I thanked them with a smile for all the help they provided. "No problem." They replied. "Its night time already. Wake up early tomorrow." Qian xi said. "Gooooood night." Wang yuan yawned as he dragged the "good". "Night." I said and went back to my room. I felt anxious about tomorrow and fell asleep thinking about it.