Chapter 4

Violet's p.o.v...
"We live here." They said. I wiped away the tear as I felt something wet on my cheek and stared at them. "Didn't your dad tell you?" One of them asked. "No. He wouldn't." I said coldly. "She matches you." The one with the cute voice said, looking at another guy. I came into a realisation and squealed,"Oh my god are you Xiao kai?!" "Hold your excitements lady." He said. He walked towards the dining table and sat there. Qian xi and wang yuan sat there after getting some drinks too. I walked there and sat down, tidying up the things on the table. "You made yourself home didn't you?" Xiao kai said, asking the obvious. He was annoying. I "fell in love" with the him online but not in reality. My taste is terrible,do we have lessons for these type of stuff though?I then look at Qian Xi who was said to be cold. "Race you to the room." Xiao kai suddenly shouted and raced up with wang yuan. "Why aren't you joining them?" I asked qian xi. "高冷的我是不会参加这种事情的。(The cold me never participates in this.)" He answered. "Whats this?" Xiao kai shouted from the bedroom.

Qian xi and I then headed to the bedroom together. "Are these yours?" Xiao kai asked. After a moment of confusion..."Alien invaded the space and took over my bedroom!!!" He suddenly shouted. He is childish for his age but hilarious and I giggled a little. "First smile I see." Xiao kai said. "Pffft,"I continued. He walked towards the study table and saw the posters there which I scribbled Xiao kai all over the place in the notebook beside it. I quickly rushed there and covered everything up, blushing madly. "Someone's blushing~" he teased. "Respect my privacy!" I shouted back. "Why are you in my bedroom then? I have my privacy too." He asked. "Nobody told me this was yours." I answered. "I just liked the colour blue and teal." I continued. "There is another room down the hallway though." Wang yuan said. "I will help you." He smiled cheekily and I thanked him for his help. Qian xi started helping and xiao kai also started helping too. He takes the things we have already placed in my room out and to the original place where it was in his room.

"Would you just-" I yelled but got interupted by Xiao kai,"Just what?" "Urghhhh you long leg freak!" I shouted. "You long hair freak!" He yelled back. "Hmph!!!" I said and continued packing my things and he also continued to remove the things from my new room and move it into his room. "What the fudge you think you are doing?!" I shouted again. "Chill chill." Wang yuan giggled and xiao kai answered,"You just answered your own question." He went out and came back with my favourite teddy bear.
"Stawppppp!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Why should I listen to you?!"
"Because you are holding my teddy hostage!"
"Then you should listen to me!"
"No you should!"
"You should unless you tell me you have no ears!"
"Urghhh long leg freak!"
"Stop that you sloth!"
I stomped out of the room with the things I just packed and into my new room. We would have been done a long time ago without Xiao kai. "Geez..." Qian xi said as he entered my new room, placing the teddy xiao kai just took and placed it on the bed. He sat on the bed and whipped out his phone. "Haters gonna hate."I added, fuming mad.I unpacked everything and placed them in the room, arranging them neatly.

I then sat beside qian xi who is playing his phone and saw him playing candy crush on his phone. He seemed to be stuck so I said,"Use the rainbow ball on the red candy and you can beat this level." He listened and beat the level. "Thanks." He said. "No problem. Didn't know you play candy crush." I chuckled. I don't know why but I am starting to hate Ace for his betrayal on me so I decided that I would stop crying over someone who doesn't care about me. If he realises that he misses me and comes wanting me back I wouldn't agree cause he let me go and its his fault.

I remembered my homework and gasped,"Oh my homework. I forgot." I stood up as I spoke and walked towards the dining table. I walked pass Xiao kai and Wang yuan who were playing games plugged into the television. I ignore xiao kai when he looked at me and sat down at the dining table.

Qian xi sat in front of me and said,"To return the favour, I can help you with your homework." I couldn't reject his offer so I could only accept it. I just did my work as he played his phone and there was few gentle tugs on my ponytail. I looked up from my work and saw Xiao kai smiling cheekily as he walked towards the refrigerator. I have lots of homework to do so I just continued after gawking at him for a moment. He didn't bother me for a period of time and then it starts again. He sat on the seat on my left and stared at me which made me feel so uncomfortable but he will deliberately continue if I show that I am bothered about it. He went even further, tugging the sleeves of the uniform of my school until I showed an annoyed expression and he seemed happy. He then stopped and a moment later, he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed as I turned to look at him when his index finger which was stretched out all this time poked gently on my cheeks. "Its so soft..." He said as he pinched my cheeks. I flushed up for no reason and continued,"S-stop. I am trying to do my homework."