Chapter 15

Violet's p.o.v...
On the way to the main gate of the school, Ace found me, or rather, us. "Violet give me a chance to explain." He started."I gave you." I replied. "Why weren't you there for my departure?" I asked him. "Because I was with Claire!" He said. "Well what more you have to say?" I questioned. "Hey~" a voice sounded as Subaru walked towards me. "What a party you have rapunzel." He said with his arm over my shoulders. "Move it." Xiao kai warned,pulling me towards him. "My my, this is no fun..." He said and left. "She wanted me to accompany her." Ace said. "And you did?" I asked. "But I am sorry. We are through." I said coldly. "Violet please-" Ace said again and Xiao kai cut him off,"She is polite enough to apologise so stop disturbing us." "Lets go." Qian xi said and pulled me to the car that was waiting for us. I quickly grabbed Wang yuan's hand too and got in the car. Xiao kai was glaring at Ace and then followed us into the car too.

"What is your relationship with that blondie?" Xiao kai asked crossly. "We just met..." I explained. "Just met... How does he have the same jacket as me?" Xiao kai questioned again. I looked down at my waist and then understood the whole situation. "I was going to introduce myself and he pulled my jacket off but didn't return to me afterwards." I explained. "He wha?" Xiao kai looked at me in disbelief and then said, "If he ever bullies you again, tell me. I would go bash him up." I giggled and wang yuan commented,"You guys are so noisy." "I agree with Wang yuan for the first time." Qian xi continued. "Whats that supposed to mean?" Wang yuan asked. "This!" Xiao kai said and started tickling him as Qian xi joined in the fun. "I surrender!" Wang yuan shouted but they didn't care and I laughed.

We arrived at home shortly after and I dashed into the house and into my room. I somehow became the target they were aiming so I had to run. "Stop!" I shouted as I ran. I had no where to run as a pair of arms wrapped around me and another tickled me. I laughed and shouted,"Stop!!!" "Never!" I heard Xiao kai's voice shout. My phone rang and I struggled to get it. I placed a finger on my lips for them to quiet down as I am on the phone. "Hello?" I answered the call. The person who seems to be a guy spoke,"Rapunzel~" "Ha?!" I shouted into the phone, wondering how that blondie got my number. "I am so bored... Come to the park in 3 minutes." He said and hung up. "Wait!" I shouted but it was no use.

I didn't have to listen to him but I just chose to so I got of the bed. "Where are you going?" Xiao kai asked,grabbing my wrist. "To the park." I answered and dashed off. I ran towards the park,keeping track of the time. There was only 10 seconds left for me to find him as I reached the park already. Ah... Where are you? I said in my mind. "5...4...3..." He shouted from the side and I ran towards him. "You are 5 seconds late." He started. "Its already a miracle for me to be here idiot!" I shouted after I caught my breath and whacked him in his head. "Ouch!" He whined. "Aish..." He continued and I simply stood there with my arms crossed. "I am just bored." He said. "And you called me here for nothing?!" I shouted again and looked at him in disbelief. He rubbed his head and walked beside me.

"Dinner toge-" He was about to ask but I interrupted,"Shut up!" "I am just kind to invite you!" He shouted. I remained silent. "Oiii." He said. "Oiii!" He shouted. "I don't have much patience!" He continued. "Sad life for you cause patience is virtue." I said. "Yeah yeah smarty pants." He replied. "I will send you home now." He said. "What?! All these for a few minutes of accompaning you?!" I shouted. "You want more?" He asked and moved closer. "N-no..." I said. We then continued walking and arrived at the place I lived. I didn't bother to bid him goodbye so I walked towards the entrance and took of my shoes as he followed behind. "Would you stop following me?!" I shouted to him. "You look shorter after you take your shoes off." He said and pat my head several times. "Do you have a death wish?!" I shouted and pulled my fist to him. "Now bye~" he said and smiled cheekily. I sighed angrily and entered the door.