Chapter 10

Violet's p.o.v...
"I-Its still a shirt..." I stammered. "Stop lying to yourself. Lets get back together please. I love you." He pleaded once again. "I am not lying." I denied. "You liar." He mocked and placed my arms around his neck as he placed his around my waist. I blushed a little not knowing the reason why and he giggled. "Here is the proof then." He said delightfully. "N-no." I stammered again. "I am sorry." He apologised for the infinity-th time. I was holding back my tears for a very long time until now. I poured and he comforted me. "I am sorry. I would never leave you again." He promised. "I thought I would lose you and everything we had together." I cried. "I thought you would really dump me like that, treating me as your toy that can be thrown aside anytime." I continued as he pet me on my head and comforted me,"I am really sorry I didn't take precaution before meeting her or even being in a group with her." He apologised. "Its not all your fault. Stop apologising." I sobbed. He lifted my chin and gently wipe the tears away. "Willing to be together again?" He asked. "I don't know..." I mumbled, suddenly remembering Xiao kai. "Because of that guy there?" He asked with anguish in his tone.

I gently nodded so as to not 'provoke' him more. "Are you two an item already?" He asked in disappointment. I didn't know how to answer that question at all. I would either hurt him or the other. "So you are still in a dilemma?" He questioned again. I nodded once again too. "What have he done to take you away from me?!" He shouted as he walked towards the railing and smacked it, gripping it tightly. His hands were trembling a little from the tight grip and he was hurt, thats what I can see. "I am sorry too. For causing this huge misunderstanding just because I didn't trust you enough." I apologised with tears flowing down my cheeks and hugged him from the back at his waist. He tried to move but I was scared I would lose him if I loosen up and cried a little more. I was just lying to myself the whole time saying that I didn't like or miss him at all.He was of course stronger than me so he managed loosen up a little and turned around to face me. I looked at the floor as he lifted my chin up and our gaze met."So I am forgiven right?" He asked. I smiled a little as tears continued flowing and he hugged me ever so tightly. "I didn't break my promise." He mentioned.

Xiao kai's p.o.v...
She ran out and wouldn't stop no matter how many times I called. I gave that guy a death glare and rushed out. I run towards the beach as thats where she said she loved and searched high and low but just couldn't find her. I ran towards the far right corner and saw at the highest point of the rocky bottomed shore, automatically hugging the other guy. Rage built up and I clenched my fist tightly. Don't tell me they are back together again. I pleaded in my mind. I felt pain in my chest each time the heart beats and tears were forming at the thought of losing her. I am a guy. I am strong. I can't cry. I persuaded myself.

Violet's p.o.v...
Somehow this isn't right. I felt that I am betraying Xiao kai. I didn't want to break his heart either. I love him thats what I know but for Ace, its just difficult to forget. I don't know who do I love most. I pulled away from the hug and said,"Lets go. I bet they are waiting for us." He seemed disappointed and followed behind me. He grabbed my hand and walked in front of me. I tried to break free from the grasp as I didn't want Xiao kai to misunderstand but it just got tighter. I could only pray that Xiao kai isn't in the living room when we reach the house. Obviously, luck wasn't with me and Xiao kai was there when the door opened. Ace purposely reached for my hand from my wrist and interlocked them. I looked at him but he didn't dare to look at me. Xiao kai's soft features were tensed up and I felt like crying. He then smiled surprisingly and then said,"Welcome back." His actions made my endurance rate drop a little. I didn't how much longer I can hold these feelings before I explode.

I looked at the floor again, trying to contain everything. "Erm... See you tomorrow?" I suggested. He nodded and ruffled my hair. "Bye~" he said. I closed the door and sighed. Xiao kai disappeared from sight and I looked around and saw him walking up the flight of stairs. Qian xi and wang yuan was signalling me to go after him ad I got the hint. I rushed towards him and managed to get hold of him before he closes the door behind him. "I am sorry. I didn't mean it." I apologised. "Don't say sorry. Your words mean nothing cause your action spoke the truth." He said. I entered the room and closed the door. I didn't know what to say and I felt I was losing him. "But, I love you." I said desperately. He kept mum for a moment then turn around and smiled, rubbing his neck as he speak,"Actually, I can understand if you choose him." "Stop smiling like nothing happened. A smile hides a thousand tears and a broken heart. I am very sorry. Please believe me." I pleaded as I cried. I couldn't see his expression as new tears kept forming one after another. I don't know what to say to get him back. He didn't seem to believe me so I quickly rushed to him and hugged him ever so tightly. "I love you. Please don't let me go. I won't too I promise!" I cried desperately. "Please. I really love you!" I sobbed. I cried and he hugged me back finally. I hugged him tightly and cried so much more. It hurts so much. His eyes were filled with tears too and he quickly wiped them away as they dripped down his cheeks. "Its ok. Tears don't stand for weakness."