Chapter 11

Violet's p.o.v...
He then wiped my tears away as I did the same to him. We sat on the bed with me clinging onto his arm and my head on his shoulder and his arm around my waist. "Why were you two holding hands just now then?" He asked. "I tried to free my hand from his but he just wouldn't let go." I said. "That is an excuse." He said and folded his arms. "Freak." I said and folded my arms too. "Sloth." He replied. "Are you seriously up for that?" I asked. "Oh hell yeah!" He said and I chuckled. I love the way we are again, back to before, only difference is that we love each other. It suddenly remind me of how Ace used to hug me and remembered that he wasn't there to send me off during the departure day. If he wasn't going to dump me in the first place, why wasn't him with me at the airport? He lied again and I was so stupid to believe him again. "What are you thinking bout'?" Xiao kai suddeny asked. "N-nothing..." I stammered, waking up from my thoughts. "Who were you thinking about?" Xiao kai questioned again and demands for an answer. "Ok I get it. Its him isn't it?" He asked. I remained silent and he spoke again,"I forbid you to think of any other guys other than me from this moment onwards!"

"Why should I listen to you?" I said and he answered,"Because you are mine." I blushed as he turned me to face him. I looked into his sparkling eyes. He held my chin and leaned in for a kiss. But I haven't decide yet. I told myself in my mind and pulled away but Xiao kai seemed to have expected that and place his hand on my neck, pulling me straight towards him and our lips touched. I wanted to resist but my body was numb and I didn't want this is end. But I couldn't and I shouldn't hurt anyone before I finally decide who I love. I didn't want to regret the decision I made and didn't want him to leave me like Ace. I can't live without him, I can confirm. I was considering giving Ace one last chance, so I pushed him away using the greatest force I have and tried to stand up but got pulled back down by Xiao kai. "Why are you still resisting me? You are forbidden to think about other guys in front of me!" He shouted as he grabbed my arms. I didn't know what to say or answer. He saw my frantic and stress so he gave in,"I am sorry for shouting at you. But you are mine. So don't you leave me." He sighed. At this moment, I don't know how but I finally realise who loves me the most. He was willing to put on a smile and give us his blessings if I chose Ace instead of him. The most beautiful thing one had ever done for me is to endure the pain and showing me a smile that struggled through tears.

I sighed and hugged him as he did to me too. We snuggled in his bed as we are in his room and used his laptop to watch some movies. I slowly fell asleep in his arms as the movie played.

The next morning...
I woke up with a pair of large eyes staring at me. "Morning." I yawned as I turned to face the ceiling. "Morning." He sighed. "What?" I asked. "Shhhh...." He whispered. I listened carefully to what was happening and heard some familliar voices. "Violet! Let me in!" A soft voice sounded like shouting right at the bottom level of the house. "Is that-" I asked. "You got it." Xiao kai interrupted. "What do we do?" I asked. "Nothing. I bet he would leave if you don't show up." Xiao kai assured. "Oh... Wait, didn't he climbed through the balcony earlier?" I questioned again, suddenly remembering the incident yesterday. He then stood up and peeked out of the balcony. "He is standing at the front door now." Xiao kai said. "So..." I asked. "Don't worry. I will lock the balcony doors." He said and rushed out, locking every single doors and windows that could lead anyone to me. "There we go." He said, panting. I chuckled as he sat down beside me and ruffled his hair.

I placed my arms around his neck and he placed his around my waist. We simply looked at each other and was about to kiss again when someone from the back said,"Having a good time for your lovey doveyness?" It was Qian xi's voice and I slowly regained my posture with me sitting on Xiao kai's lap and held him tight as he did held me tight too. "Dude you just ruined the moment." Xiao kai said, irritated. Qian xi entered the room as Wang yuan followed behind. "Stop this for a second and please make me breakfast. I am starving to death." Wang yuan complained. "Try controlling yourself when you have a super cute girl you love on your lap." Xiao kai smirked and looked at me. I flushed up a little and Qian xi commented,"Oh puh-lease. Someone help me to the toilet. I think I am about to puke." Xiao kai gawked at him as I giggled. "But seriously, you guys are giving us a hard time listening to his shoutings and pleads just now." Qian xi lamented. "Seriously again. Can we have breakfast please? My tummy is suffering." Wang yuan whined, suddenly entering the picture. He is so cute when he said that.

I then agreed and Xiao kai refused to "release" me from his lap. "Its not that I don't want to. I tried my best." I joked. "Pleaseee." Wang yuan whined with the cutest voice again. "Ok ok." I agreed again and managed to free myself as Xiao kai wasn't paying attention. "Hey!" He called after me and was about to chase after me and wang yuan blocked his way. "You asked for it." Xiao kai glared at wang yuan and started their bed wrestling.