Chapter 22

Violet's p.o.v...
She ended the call as her eyes squinted with fury. She threw the phone hard on the floor as it slid to the other end of the room. The rage on her face disappeared and she folded her arms as she returned to her coolness. She's scary... I thought to myself. Who walks in with swag,becomes all flirty and rages but return her coolness after that in such a short time?! "She walked towards the shelves with lots of conical flasks and beakers. She took a flask containing a dangerous looking transparent chemical. She looks at me and smirks after examining the liquid-ish thing in there and places it back on the shelf. "Hand me the phone," she said and somebody sits up from the sofa. It scared me as I didn't know someone was here other than Angel and me. The sofa must have hid her from the angle I was looking from. She picks up the phone and walks to Angel. Her long silky hair shifted as a mild breeze blew. I gasped as my eyes widdened in disbelief. It was Claire. I recognise her although she was wearing a mask. She hands the phone to Angel and looks at my patheticly. "Oh I never thought even you would have this day... Oh,I did..." She said with and chuckled with evil in her eyes.

She dialled for Xiao kai again I bet as I noticed she figured out a plan with her eyes full of confidence. She turned the speaker on and Xiao kai shouted through the line,"Where is she?!" "Oh don't you worry,her blood is slowly flowing out of her body. We can soon be together!" She said. Is she out of her mind? I bet she has some mental illness. I thought to myself. "For the last time! Where the fuck is she?!" He shouted and I can feel his rage even from here. "There there don't need to use vulgarities. I would give you a hint all right. Chemicals. All I can say. If-" She replied but Claire snatched the phone."If you don't find this place in the next 3 hours then forgive me for some experiments on your girly."she snapped and ends the phone call. I looked around this place and I got it. This was the school's chemistry storage room which was once the laboratory. How dare they do this in the school?! "A few years since then huh?" Claire said. I felt it more and more difficult to breathe and the pain was quite unbearable. "Hey that was mean of you to snatch the phone away. He is my guy." Angel pouted. "You wouldn't be able to do it so hand that knife over to me." Claire demanded. "Chei,no way~"Angel refused. "Hand it over now! Idiot!"Claire said and she stood up. "Stop it bitch!" Angel snapped back at her. A huge sweat appeared at the side of my head😓 as I looked at them in disbelief.

As time passes...
"Its boring..." Angel whined. "Shut up and bear with it." Claire said. "Fine." Angel pouted. She suddenly remembered about me and walked towards me. "Hehe! I forgot we got a toy here!" Angel said and folded her arms again. "This is for making me a substitude!" She yelled and slapped me in the face. "This is for taking my babe away!" She slapped me again and again as I felt blood flowing from my mouth. I must have accidentally bit myself. I then felt blood flowing from the side of my cheek too. "Oi stop it. She is still usefull." Claire said. "Fine." Angel said. "You are lucky my nails just scratched that face. Hope it doesn't leave a scar~"she said happily and walked away.

I feel weaker and weaker as the time pass. "Oops,times up." Claire said and walked towards me with Angel. "Oh yeah! The best part! I am excited!" Angel squealed. Claire took the flask containing the transparent liquid from before. She handed it to Angel as she smirked at me. "I feel the chills you are feeling right now. I am just repaying what you gave me by double!" Claire shouted. "B-but.. I-I didn't do... Anything..." I said as I gasped for air. I feel that I was going to die anytime as I saw a huge puddle of blood beside my chair. Thank god that slit on my stomach wasn't huge or I would've been dead a long time ago. "You didn't do anything... You didn't do anything?!" She raged and took off her mask. I was shocked. She had a huge stitched-up-scar on the right side of her cheeks.

"If it wasn't you,Ace wouldn't have wanted to break up with me! He wouldn't have left my house and I wouldn't have chased after him and I wouldn't have gotten into a car accident which gave me this scar! Its all your fault!" She screamed. "I am sorry I-" I apologised but got interrupted by screams. "I hate you thats all I know! Apologies don't remove scars!" She screamed again. I started to cry as this scared me. I then looked at Angel. She shook the liquid a little and said,"Don't look at me like that. You don't deserve my sympathies." "I hate you too alright. I hate to admit this but,you are my younger sister. But mum and dad chose you over me! You people left me in that disastrous place and made me an orphan! How can you guys live in peace while I am in pain?!" She shouted. Shockness overload. Too much blows in a day! "I tried not to argue over that but you! You took Xiao kai from me! Why are you so pretty?! Why do you have a better life than me?! I deserve all this more! I am the elder one!" She screamed. "Cut this crap. She doesn't deserve our energies,"Claire said calmly as she place the mask on again.

They removed the cap and held the flask closely to me with their hands stretched out as they don't want to spill it on themselves. As the liquid came closer,I got more frightened as I ain't a chemistry idiot! I can confirm it is sulfur acid,highly corrosive! I cried out of fear and they lowered the flask. I was blanking out when I heard a sudden slam of the door. "Xiao kai..."I said using my last breath and blacked out.