Log 3

Log 3

Sorry about that, we got to see the ships a little bit earlier than I thought. So basically, when I stopped the log, we had been going around a corner and we saw the dock with all the ships. They're even more amazing up close, the blinding lights are a brilliant blue and the ships themselves are a lovely onyx. Anyways, people and Hilyuomjec were constantly going on and off of the ships bringing all kinds of luggage and people on board. When we got to the docks, we had to "check in," in other words, they scanned us and our luggage for anything that could be used to harm anyone or anything... I guess they still don't trust us, don't blame them though.

Anyways, then we were finally brought to the ship, and it's just as amazing on the inside as it is on the outside. The Hilyuomjec who was leading us around the ship took us down hallway after hallway after hallway.

I'm normally very good with directions... But I couldn't keep a mental map with all these turns at all. Once we got to our room, the Hilyuomjec opened the door for us and motioned for us to walk in.

"This is to be your room for the duration of this trip. Here is a map for each of you," and he handed my dad five maps. "Your Sector Master is Rebol, if there are any questions, speak with him." He said and put out his hand, "now, may I see your... Luggage ticket?"

He had said that last part with confusion and disgust. Confusion as though he were confused as to whether these were the right English words, seeing as they've been with us so long they don't use their translators anymore. Also his disgust wasn't directed towards us, but the fact that it was a ticket at all. Anyways, my dad gave the ticket to the Hilyuomjec, he scanned it and gave it back to my father.

"Your luggage will be here in approximately five minutes so please wait here until then," he said before leaving.

So yeah that's what has happened since the second log. Hahaha, Alex and Josh have been playing rock, paper, scissors, Josh keeps letting Alex win.

[Hey! That's mean, play for real!]

[Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you.]

Hahaha, anyways this ends log three.