I know that its just a crush!! (10)

<drum roll!>

Presenting KYLE!!!!! My sister is so in love with him <3

Chapter 10

“I am Dana Rider,” she introduced herself to Mia.

“Amelia Taylor,” replied Mia, “But call me Mia.”

Dana leaned on the wall outside The Hotspot as Mia looked on expectantly. She didn't waste any words to get to the topic.

“Er…I was there when Alexis was kidnapped…” she said, looking away, “and now that I know that you are her friend-“

“What? You were there?” interrupted Mia, her voice cutting through like a whiplash.

Dana flinched slightly before nodding.

“Did-did she look scared?” Mia asked, her voice breaking a little. Dana smiled softly. 

“No, she was fighting with one of the kidnappers.”

“Really?” asked Mia relieved.

“Yes,” said Dana, “I am sure she is okay…she is too stubborn to go down.”

Then she stifled a chuckle, remembering the last time she heard those words “’going down’.

“Well, I wanted to meet you for a reason,” said Dana clearing her throat. Mia looked at her, her blue eyes wide.

“I heard that the bimbos aren’t going to do anything about Alexis,” she started.

“You heard right,” said Mia, a dark look flashing in her face. “They act like family in front of everyone and back stab her later.”

She shuddered and added, “I hate them.”

Dana smiled. She liked her new friend, Mia.

“I want to get her back,” she said, her voice firm and loud for once.

“Me too,” said the blonde, looking intrigued. "But how?"

“The police won’t do anything about her if her family is not concerned so-“

“-We have to do something?” asked Mia excitedly. Dana nodded.

“Wait. I have to call the gang,” Mia said, flipping out her phone and started dialing.

The gang? Dana paled. She wasn’t good at dealing with crowds.

“Uh...Mia…I-”

"Wait a sec."

She held her phone to her ear and started to hum then "Hey, can you come down to The Hotspot? Kinda urgent."

"Mia--we don't need a crowd-" started Dana again.

“AH JARED OVER HERE!!!” screamed Mia suddenly. Dana gave a start. Jared? God, not him.

A huge black bike, a Ninja ZX-14, Dana noted, stopped in front of them. Holy crap. She was too busy ogling the bike to look at the rider.

“Whoa...” she whispered, her feet moving forward to the bike. She reached out and touched black metal shine.

“I know,” said a voice amused.

She nodded her eyes on the bike, “Ninja ZX-14…just wow,” she sighed softly. It was one of the beautiful bikes she had ever seen and now it was in front of her. 

“You know about bikes??” the guy asked.

Something about his voice... Dana came back to reality. And jumped back, stumbling into Mia.