Trivial (14)

Keep reading, commenting and voting guys!!! As always, enjoy!

Presenting the Dodge charger SRT8!!!!! Sex on wheels eh?

~Daisy

Chapter 14

Stretching his arms, he blinked his eyes at the alarm clock of his phone, which was screaming out the words of Paralyzer by Finger Eleven. It was one of his favourites but was annoying the hell out of him at the moment. He switched it off, resisting the urge to hurl his phone onto the wall and made to get up.

He fell down from his bed.

“BLOODY-” he rubbed his arm, “Oww…”

He glared at the bed. How did he fall?

He leaned on his arms and straightened. His legs were uncomfortable. Because the damn sheet had tangled around his legs like vines. He glared at the sheet too. Was he running in his dreams or something?

Sighing he reached out to untangle himself. Which was hard, because the room was in darkness. It wasn’t dawn yet, but the sky was lit up in purple, orange and pink. He could barely see the damage he did to his room last night. He should clean that after sending Ash off.

Ten minutes later, he banged on Ash’s door.

“GET UP!!” he hollered. Yes, it was four in the morning. He was in a bad mood. And he couldn’t stand being awake while the others were warm and asleep.

“ADAM!! ASH!!”

He turned to Kyle’s door. He hesitated for a second, and gritting his teeth, he banged on his door as well.

“KYLE!!”

Then he unlocked Alex’s door.

“GET UP KITTY!!”

“Oh shut up already,”

He froze at the entrance. She was awake?

“Kitty?”

“Don’t call me that,” replied her voice. He peeped in and saw her standing on the bed. He gawked. She had her arms outstretched in front of her, her legs apart. Her hair was still in the braid he plaited last night.

“What are you doing?” he asked, switching on the light. She bit her lip before answering.

“I am wondering on which side of the bed I should get down,” she said seriously.

“Huh?”

“They say your day turns bad if you get down from the wrong side of the bed,” she explained before yelling to the ceiling, “WHICH SIDE IS THE WRONG SIDE MORON??!!”

Moron? Who was she calling moron? 

“Stupid superstitions,” she muttered.

“Well…if you call them stupid, why do you believe them?” he drawled. She whipped her head around to look at him, her braid slapping her cheek.

“I don’t believe them,” she retorted. He smirked.

“I don’t,” she insisted.

“Then get down from the bed.”

She looked down and hesitated, her head moving from left to right as if trying to choose.

“Kitty-”

“Stop calling me that.”

“We don’t have all day,” he said condescendingly. She gave a humph.