Fight!!! (21)

Picture to the right------->>> Gaspard Ulliel!!! <gasp> hot isnt he?? <blush> <3

video-------->>>> the song I'm listening to these days....I love the way it starts  :)

Chapter 21 

Yawning her head off, she stumbled around the room, pulling on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

Ah, the feeling of denim jeans, she thought, slipping on a pair of flip flops which belonged to Ash. It was a little too big for her but she could manage.

She checked the door handle and found that it was unlocked. Which meant Nate was up. Her door was usually unlocked by Nate in the morning. But still she had managed to get out of the house, she thought with a smile. Then she frowned. She felt as if something was missing.

Hanging her towel on one arm, she pulled the door open and stepped into the hall. And came face to face with Kyle.

“Good morning,” he smiled warmly.

“Uh—” she floundered, vividly remembering the way he gave her that hickey yesterday.

Just then, his eyes flicked down to her neck and he frowned. He took a step closer. Alarmed at the sudden movement, she shuffled sideways to the left.

He stooped closer and murmured, “Is that a hickey?”

Alex glared up at him.

“Of course it is Kyle. You were the one who put it on me. Or is your memory not long-termed?” she shot, hanging onto her fleeting anger. She usually got angry when she was scared.

And to her irritation, he smiled.

“Of course I remember.” He glanced back at her neck and said, “But what's on top of it?”

She stared. What was he—

Crap.

Nate. Nate’s hickey. She felt rather faint now. What should she say now? That Nate put it on her?

As she swayed on the spot, the devil himself came into view.

“Good morning fellas,” he said, coming up the stairs with easy grace. Alex stared at him. His dark hair was again in that small ponytail, a few strands framing his face and his blue eyes seemed brighter than ever. The dimple on his chin appeared as he smirked at her. With a start, last night’s events flooded into her mind.

Oh god.

Nate kissed her. The stupid jerk kissed her!

She stepped back and her back hit the wall. Looking up at the two guys towering over her, she panicked.

“Uh—bathroom!” she cried and ran towards the bathroom at the end of the hall. She nearly crashed into Adam who was coming out of his room. She slipped on the mat in front of the bathroom, crashing into the door before pulling it open and slamming it shut after her.

Alexis clutched the door handle, heat flooding her from her face. Her forehead was smarting which was where she hit into the door.

With a moan she slid down the door to sit on the floor.

Gawd. What did she do just now?

She winced as she replayed the scene that happened just now in her mind. The guys’ bemused faces, the way she slammed into Adam, his concerned eyes behind his specs and her entry to the bathroom.