Chapter 7: Betrayal of the Succubus

"My my...look at little Joshie out so late." Alice said,her legs crossed as she sat on the couch. her light purple eyes gazed at me.

"Oh, hey, shouldn't you all be asleep?" I asked her, equipping more comfy sleepwear.

"I asked Athena the exact same thing...did not think she was the 'sneaking out' type."

I give her a look. How did she know she was out, let alone me? I made sure everyone was asleep. I had a very high detection and sneaking skill, cause I don't want anyone coming up on me. I was pretty confused.

"How did you know I was out?"

She stood up, stretching her arms in front of her. She placed her hands on her hips.

"I didn't. I just woke up from a bad dream, and saw that you two were gone." She said with a playful smirk. I rolled my eyes a bit, once again the overthinker has overthunk. 

"Ah...well, I'm going to head on to bed then, good ni-" 

"Do you like her?" Alice asked. I felt my cheeks get a bit red. 

"U-um...I don't know if I can say yet." I mumble.

I looked down at the floor. she was a nice girl, and cute, but I can't just make that kind of decision yet.

"Josh!" Alice said, she sounded closer to me. I looked up at my left, and there she was. She...she wasn't wearing her shirt! Her cream colored  bra was not doing a good job of hiding her cleavage.... let alone her breasts for that matter.

"A-alice?!" I almost yelp, blushing brightly at the sight of them. I quickly turn away.

"What's wrong? Never seen a pair?" Alice spoke softly. She grabbed me by my shirt collar, lightly pushing my back against the wall right of the stairs. She pressed her chest against me.

"What about me, Joshua..? My chest is much larger than hers, and unlike her..." She spoke with a sweet tone, she moved her lips close to my ear, me still looking away.

"I can fulfill your desires."

I felt my heart rate go up, and my face redder than ever. Am I seriously being seduced? 

"Alice...I-I can't." I finally blurt out quietly.

"Huh..?" She whispered. I gently take her hand off my shirt. I then put my hands on her shoulders.

"Listen Alice...um...let's see...how can I put this..." I think for a moment.

"You're very attractive Alice...but I don't know you well enough to say if I like you....I'm sorry if you have feelings for me...but I just can't answer that question yet." I say a bit shyly, gently pushing her back so I can be free. I gave her one last look, and then went upstairs, her watching me with her arms crossed.

--------------------

Two weeks has passed since that night. I'm not gonna say I avoided Alice...ok I did. It was weird now to look at her. I didn't tell anyone what had happened. That's the sort of thing you keep to yourself. Over the weeks I explained to The Silver Wolves my first boss fight experience. Zinshaw and Kaleb were certainly proud of my actions. I showed them where to train and where to get the good items as of now. 

We were on floor 30, what was the highest floor as of now. Everyone was in a formation I came up with to make sure no one was lost and that we would get out of here alive. plenty of monsters tried their luck, but we were able to quickly take them out and progress.

"Josh!" Kaleb's voice stated. I slashed threw the last monster we were fighting. I then looked at him, putting my sword on my shoulder.

"Yeah?"