Chapter One: Let's Celebrate!

Hey Guys welcome to my new book! I am really excited about this one because I have a really go idea for this and I am super pumped!! This will hopefully be really good!! Also the main character Bailey is based off of myself and hopefully the YouTube channel that she uses will be mine in a couple of months I am waiting for summer to start so I can start recording and then uploading content to the official MinecraftBaker channel. Anyways so I was thinking that this book will get uploaded every Sunday starting on February 28th, 2016 which is in about 5 minutes as I am typing this at 11:55 P.M. on the 27th!! Well I hope you enjoy the chapter and continue to read the book as I upload it!! Love you all my Readers and enjoy the Chapter!!!

Song of the Chapter is..... Wake Up By. The Vamps

The Story-Teller

************

Bailey's POV.

I held Lizzie's hand as we watched the counter click up. I was ten subscribers away from reaching 1 million subscribers on my YouTube channel, MinecraftBaker. All of my friends were surrounding me so we could celebrate when the moment came, Joel (SmallishBeans), Oli (TheOrionSound), Yammy (Yammyxox), Joey and Daniel who were on Skype (Joey Greceffa and DanielPlaysMinecraft), and finally Callum (Seapeekay) who was stood to my right while Lizzie was on my left. He had his hand on my shoulder and every time that the counter went up one subscriber he would squeeze my shoulder as we watched with nervous eyes. I had the camera aimed at my face as I held a hand over my mouth.

"Only 5 more guys" I mumbled.

"4" Joel said.

"3" Oli mumbled.

"2".

"1".

"1 million subscribers I did it" I yelled at the camera and to my friends.

"Holy crap congratulations" Lizzie yelled and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank You".

"Congrats Baby sis" Joel said while giving me an awkward from behind hug. I laughed and then looked over at Callum who just held his arms open for me.

"Alright time for the best friend to give her a hug" he grinned that cheeky grin of his.

"Oh Callum" I giggled and ran into his arms as he picked me up and spun me around. He sat me down and let go of the hug as we were both blushing and laughing at the same time.

"Alright the other best friend wants a hug now" Oli whined as he pulled me into yet another hug.

"thanks Oli" I mumbled into his chest as I was quite short compared to all of the guys in the room.

"Come here pumpkin" Yammy yelled as I pulled away from Oli and jumped into her arms and squeezed her tight. I pulled away and looked at Joey and Daniel on Skype, they were both grinning. I just want to point out im sort of like the baby in the group because everyone is so much bigger than me.

"Great job sweetie" Daniel grinned at me.

"Thanks Dani Bear" I laughed as he pouted at my nick name for him.

"I feel like a proud papa" Joey grinned.

"Well you are like a 2nd dad to me Joey I love you" I grinned and made the most adorable face ever.

"Love you too kiddo" he grinned.

"Oh crap I forgot about the camera" I laughed and went and sat in front of the camera set up on my desk everyone else crowded around me.

"I really want to thank all of you my little Block Cakes (her name for her subscribers and viewers) you are the reason that I can still make content and why I have something to do for a life you all make me happy when I get to meet you all at some of the conventions or even when we are all out on the town and you ask for an autograph this is what makes me happy and I am happy that 1 Million of you agree" I said while tearing up I felt Callum put his hand on my shoulder I turned and looked up and grinned at him and place my hand on top of his.