Chapter 6: Preparing for the Journey

Hey guys Story-Teller here...

So It's been a long couple of days and I am completely exhausted. But just to let you all know I am back on track and back in action. Everything is fine and I should be updating on Sunday as per normal. I just want to take a moment to thank you all for understanding and not complaining about me not uploading on Sunday. I just want you all to realize I am a 17 year old girl who needs to have a life outside of the internet and in order to do that I need to get my work done. Thank you!!

On with the Chapter!!!

Song of the Chapter............. One Call Away by Charlie Puwth (Sorry if that is spelled wrong!!) Fave song right now!!! 

The Story-Teller

*****************************************************************************************************

Bailey's POV.

It had been several hours since we had been trapped in here. Locked away from the outside world. No communication. No way to talk with the outside world. We were officially trapped in Minecraft, the game we love but now i was afraid and I didn't know what to think of the game that had made me the way I am today. This was the game that has made me a you tuber and a popular one at that but I don't know If i will ever look at it the same way again. I was now currently sitting in the balcony of my room, looking out around our little safe haven we had created. We would be leaving for our quest soon but I will give you a little bit of an idea of what we had done to our little place we called home right now. We had built a security wall around the entire place that surrounded all of the houses. People were moved closer and a lot of light sources made sure that no mobs would spawn in. My house still floated above the rest and was almost a watch tower for danger on the outside perimeter, my brother was making a weapons storage house while other people were making food. Some were raising livestock or making large farms and gathering supplies in supply houses for emergencies and in case the hacker decided to turn off something that we would need. I was worried. We didn't know what would happen if we were to die in the game, would we die in real life or would we just re-spawn. I didn't want to find out.

"Bailey are you ready to go?" Callum asked me.

"I don't know are you?" I asked him.

"Were all ready you're the last one when you're ready just meet the rest of us at the main gathering place your brother created" he said looking at me with a sad smile.

"Callum what if we don't make it out of here alive?" I asked him.

"We will I can promise you that" he said as he walked over to me and sat behind me. He wrapped his arm's around my waist and pulled me back into his chest. I leaned my head against his shoulder and put my face in his neck crevice. I just let out a single shaky breath.

"I am so scared" I said.

"You'r going to be fine I will not let that guy touch you he is going to have to go through me to get to you first" he said.

"Thanks babe" I said leaning up and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright well I better go and get my stuff together and you meet us at the main hall in the center alright?" he said.

"Yeah I'll be there in 15 minutes" I grinned.

"Alright see ya later babe" he grinned. As he ran off I grabbed my bags and began to pack my stuff for our journey, i placed even some secret weapons in my pack for emergency and also for testing like a new super hero suit I hadn't gotten the chance to try yet. I was soon done and I made my way to the meeting hall that my brother had built about an hour ago. We still had access to the creative modes but they were limited to what we could do. I came to the edge of the island above everyone else, I could see my brother and Lizzie walking to the meeting hall. I grinned and decided to try out one of the new things that I had gotten but had yet to try out. I opened up my back pack and pulled out a suit I had yet to try, I equipped it and soon a notification showed up above everyone, that I had equipped the Ice Women Armour. Almost everyone on the server had opened up their com links and yelled,

"What the Hell".

"What?" I questioned innocently.

"When did you get that Armour?" My brother asked.

"About a month ago I just never used it" I laughed.

"Wow now wouldn't it be funny if she had one of the four elemental suits that their is one of in the entire thing of minecraft and given out to the top gamers" she laughed.

"Ummmm Lizzie..." I laughed nervously.

"............No Way" she said.

"Yes Way" I laughed.

"Which one do you have?" Joel asked me. 

"Water" I said.

"Well weren't there four of them two male and two female?" Callum asked.

"Yeah the Water was given to me after I won the Legends of Gaming tournament, I don't know where the female Air element suit was given, the earth and fire were guys and I don't know who they were given to" I said.

"Wow why did you not tell us about it?" Joey asked me.

"I don't know it just never came up and I put it away in my special hidden trunk and I completely forgot about it" I shrugged.

"Alright we will talk about this later now everyone get here" my brother asked me.

"Alright on my way from the sky" I laughed as I activated the ice formation setting on the suit.

"From the sky?" Callum questioned me.

"Jump!" I yelled as I flung myself over the side of the island. 

"Bailey?!?!" Everyone yelled.

"Muahahaha" I laughed as I soon created a slide of ice for me to follow, I began to skate and I made a final jump and launched myself and made a rolling landing. Everyone was outside of the meeting hall and watched as I landed with their jaws dropped.

"Hey guys" I laughed as I reequipped to my normal clothing. 

"You have got to be joking why do you have to do such cool stuff" Ashley groaned. 

"Well I'm just awesome" I laughed.

"Alright alright if Bailey is done showing off I think we need to go off on a quest we have been given by our vary own captor The Hacker" Oli said laughing.

"Alright alright I've had my fun now lets go on this quest" I laughed as we  made our way into the main hall. This was going to be one interesting quest we were going on.

I had a bad feeling about this.

*****************************************************************************************************

So what do you guys think? I hope this is enough to make up for not having updated on Sunday which I am still super sorry for!!!! Well I hope this is a good enough update and have a nice day/night!!

Question of the Chapter.... Okay so I know this isn't really a question but can you guys recommend some books for me to read I am running out of new stuff and I want to read some more thanks!!

The Story-Teller