Chapter 14: Fighting For Love

Hey guys Story Teller here....

So sorry about missing a week last week was pretty hectic and I'm glad its over but u don't want to bor you guys with the real life stuff let's go and join the world of fan fiction!  Let us become Trapped in Minecraft!!!!

Song of the chapter....  In The End by Black Veil Brides because why not!!! 

The Story-Teller

********************************************************************************************************

Last Time on Trapped in Minecraft

"Hey" I said slowly as to not startle her.

"Joel wait how long have you been there?" Lizzie asked startled either way.

"Just a couple of minutes" I grinned as I made my way over to her and laid on the bed beside her. Even though we were on opposite teams we still loved each other and cared about one another so we still hung out and cared for one another.

"Did you need something?" she asked me.

"I'm here to ask you if you will come with me to rescue Mattie and Bailey?" I said with worry clear in my eyes.

"You mean behind the others backs?" she asked me with concern.

"Yeah I just don't want anyone to get hurt and maybe we can get them back and then stop this war before it even happens, Oli is already creating plans to attack Callum" I said worried.

"I agree we should leave before anyone will wake and notice we are gone?" she said beginning to stand up.

"What are you two doing?"

Currently on Trapped in Minecraft

Joel's POV.

"What are you two doing?" Joey asked us and he and Daniel made their way into Lizzie's bedroom.

"Nothing" I said while looking at Lizzie with wide eyes.

"Oh you don't need to lie Joel we heard everything that is why we are going to help you guys" Daniel said with a grin.

"Please don..... Wait what?" Lizzie said doing a double take at the two boys who stood in front of us.

"Yes we are going to help you, we will distract the others in case they start to get suspicious and wonder where you guys have been" Joey said with a grin as well.

"Awesome thank you guys so much" I grinned at the two boys.

"No problem know how do you plan to find the girls?" Daniel asked.

"That's the problem we have no idea where to even begin looking for them, they could be anywhere and maybe even on a whole nother server" I said looking at the ground sad.

"Maybe we should try and contact The Hacker he might give us a quest or a task of some kind to get the girls back" Lizzie said throwing out the idea.

"I guess that's where we can start but how?" I asked.

"I've got an idea" Daniel said.

"What?" Joey asked.

"Gather round children and I shall tell" he said as we all crowded around him and began making up the plan of how we were going to get the girls back.

Callum's POV.

"How could he do this to me? I never knew he had a crush on Bailey but I knew Mattie liked him and he has just be terrible to her and it's all his fault that Bailey and her are gone" I growled as I punched a wall in my house.

"Well maybe he was afraid to tell you" Scott said trying to calm me down,

"That's not a good enough reason at all, who's side are you on Scott because I thought you were on mine but you seem to be defending the traitor" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"I'm definitely on yours it just I don't want you to do anything drastic that could actually harm someone" he said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Good I won't but if it comes to that I may not hesitate but now let's get prank planning" I laughed as we began to plan out pranks to attack the other team with.

Oli's POV.

"How could he betrayed me he knew I liked her and he was secretly dating my crush behind my back this entire time I mean what kind of sick person does that to a friend apparently Joel does I mean how would you feel if Lizzie was dating a guy you liked like Kyle or someone like that?" I asked Yammy who sat on the couch listening to me rant.

"Maybe he was just afraid of what was going to happen if people found out about them dating" Yammy said thinking about Bailey's feeling in the matter.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well how did you think Bailey was going to react maybe she didn't want anyone to know because of the hate and that is what you boys are causing a problem I bet people if they can still see us and hating on her for not dating one of you and then you for being such an idiot on Mattie's part" she said.

"That's not the point he lied and kept it from me so he is going to pay for what he has done" I yelled storming out of the room and into another one, he was going to pay for this.

*Some unknown location on the Crazy Craft Server*

Mattie's POV.

"Ugh where am I" I groaned to myself.

"Welcome to my abode beautiful" someone said to me from a distance. I squinted my eyes not able to see anything but an outline of a man's body in the distance.

"Who are you? Where is Bailey? What have you done with her?" I growled sitting up noticing I was chained to the wall.

"You know me from the outside world and you don't have to worry about her right now she and my friend are off somewhere else having a little fun" he grinned as he began to walk closer to me.

"Wait I know who you are your......................

********************************************************************************************************

Cliffhanger sorry guys its for the story purposes and also a new contest!! You guys get to make the new male character that is going to fight Oli for Mattie's love and is also the help of The Hacker!! So in the comments below I need the following...........

Name:

Looks:

Where does Mattie know him from:

The best one I get back from the comments as decided by me and a couple of other authors will become the new character!! You will also get a chance to have yourself added into the book someway!!! Enjoy the contest!! Next week's chapter will somewhat be like a side chapter and will not have anything to do with the story line but will have the characters in the book in it so you will get 2 weeks to enter stuff in the contest!!!!

Have a good night/day!!!

The Story-Teller