Chapter 2: MineCon Part 1

Hey guys Story-Teller here!!!

Here is the 1st part of the long weekend at MineCon. I hope you enjoy and without further dama do here is Part 1 of Chapter 2!! Dam I'm good at rhyming!!!

Song of the Chapter...... Skinny Love covered by The Orion Sound

The Story-Teller

***********************

Bailey's POV.

Callum was still asleep, I had gotten up almost an hour ago and had already order room service for the both of us. I would wake him up when the food showed up, I was currently sitting on my side of the bed editing a collab video I did with Dan and Phil we had done a baking video and I helped them make a cake. I was at the part in the video where Dan had dumped a handful of flour onto my head and thus started a food fight in the kitchen. Then we had to go to the store and buy more ingredients and clean up the kitchen before we finally finished the cake. It turned out really good and I had a really nice time with them, I was hoping to see them here sometime today or tomorrow I think they said something about coming to mine Joel's, and Oli's performance for TheOrionSound band. Maybe then I would see them there. There was a knock on the door, I went and answered it and it was the room service people, I gave the guy a tip and he pushed the cart in the room. I went over and was deciding how to wake up Callum, I grabbed my camera and began to record.

"Hey CakeBlocks, Bailey here I am currently in mine and Callum's room and well as you can guess I am going to wake him up with the ice that came with the orange juice container with our breakfast this morning" I said quietly.

"So I am going to place you guys over here and watch as I completely soak Callum with Ice and Water" I giggled. I set the camera down and grabbed the container full of ice and slowly walked to Callum's side of the bed. I counted down from 3.

"3" I whisperer to the camera.

"2".

"1" I yelled and dumped the ice on top of him, I then dropped the bucket and ran to the other side of the room with my camera.

"Ugh Bailey" he yelled getting up and smirking evilly at me.

"What was that for?" he asked slowly walking towards me.

"Breakfast is here" I gulped gesturing to the food on the cart by the door behind him.

"Oh I can see that but was it necessary to wake me up with water" he said getting really close to me.

"Well yeah I mean we always play pranks on each other I didn't think you were going to be like this" I said pushing myself up against the wall. He didn't say anything but he did continue to walk slowly towards me.

"Well guys I'm going to try to get myself out of this so I will talk to you in a little bit" I said turning my vlogging camera and tossing it on the bed before I slid back against the wall trying to avoid the grinning Callum who was trying to attack me. I made a short dash out of the corner and jumped over the bed and then ran out the door and into the hotel hallway. I took off running down the hallway and ran in the direction of my brother and Lizzie's room. I could hear his footsteps pounding on the floor behind me, he called after me,

"I will get you Small".

"In your dreams Knight" I laughed over my shoulder. I could see my brother's room fast approaching, and perfect timing too Lizzie opened the door to see the ruckus we were causing as I burst through the door and into their room. Lizzie then slammed the door shut in Callums face and began to laugh at me as I was face first on the floor of the room.

"What did you do? " she laughed.

"Bucket of Ice to wake him up" I giggled.

"Bailey no wonder he wants to kill you" she laughed.