Chapter 2: MineCon Part 2

Hey Readers Story-Teller here,

I really hope that you guys are enjoying the book so far because I can tell you i am enjoying writing it for you. So I don't want to keep you from the chapter so without further dama do here is Part 2 of Chapter 2!

Song of the Chapter.... Wake Up Acoustic Version by The Vamps featuring Carrie Fletcher

Enjoy the Chapter!!

The Story-Teller

****************************************************************************

Bailey's POV.

Callum and I had been up for a while and were now headed down to the performance area where The Orion Sound Band would be performing.

"Are you nervous?" he asked me.

"Just a little bit I mean we did do that small performance we did at the meet and greet yesterday but apparently this one is on the main stage and a ton of people will be up there" I smiled nervously. 

"Your gonna do fine Bay I mean you can sing and perform there's nothing to it" he said grinning down at me.

"I sure hope your right" I said.

"I know i'm right" he grinned. 

"Okay" I said grinning as we approached the doors, we stopped outside of them.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked me.

"As ready as I will ever be" I said.

"Alright lets go just have fun out there I'll be watching with the others from the crowd if you get nervous just look at me alright?" he said.

"Got it" I said grinning as we walked through the doors and quickly spotted our group of friends near the entrance to side stage. We walked up to them, a stage hand handed me my guitar and my micro phone. This was going to be amazing. Callum, Lizzie, Scott DJ, Kyle, Yammy, and Ashley all walked away to get their front row seats fro the performance. Oli, Joel, and I all huddled up before we went on in a couple of minutes.

"You guys ready for this?" Joel said.

"heck yeah were gonna rock the room" Oli said giving a air fist bump.

"Were going to completely blow their minds" I grinned at the both of them.

"Lets do this" Oli said placing his hand in the middle of us.

"Yea" Joel grinned doing the same.

"We got this" I grinned as well placing my hand in the middle on top of their obviously larger hands. 

"Small Baker Sound on 3, 1 2 3... SMALL BAKER SOUND" We yelled together and then made our way to the side of the stage with less than a minute remaining.

"Now ladies and gentleman I am pleased to present you The Orion Sound Band" the announcer yelled at the crowd. We ran on stage and I began to play the first few chords to "Wake Up by The Vamps" then my brother joined in and lastly Oli began to play on the piano. I began to walk slowly up to my microphone still clouded in darkness, this was it. My time to shine has arrived and I was gonna rock it.

"You've been deep in a coma" I sang into the mic as the spot light shown down on me. I could see all of my friends and all the fans clearly now. 

"But I stood right here

When you though there was no one

I still right here