Chapter 15: The Ex Boyfriend

Hey Guys Story-Teller here,

So the winner of the contest is........... @LizzieBeth28  With his/her character Timothy (Tim) . And here is her submission that she sent me so that you can all meet our new character,

Name: Timothy(Tim)

Looks:Tall,black haired,dark skinned(Spanish like dark) and green eyed.

Mattie knows him from:
One lovely day a ice cream truck rolled around their street.
A little 7 year old Mattie ran to it as fast as her little legs could carry her.
She reached the truck and asked for an ice cream.The man gave it to her.
As the ice cream truck started to go again Mattie saw a figure.
The figure was running towards the truck trying to get to it on time, before the truck goes away.
Mattie stuttered "W-wait don't go y-yet, that boy wants to buy some as well!"
The man stopped the vehicle.
The boy reached the truck and handed the man his money.
He got his well deserved ice cream but also a best friend to care about for another 5 years.
Until he moved away.

But now that we have the new character, since you have won the contest you will be getting the chance to get your own character in the story line somehow. I will be sending you a questionnaire for you to fill out so I can make your character!! I will need you to message me your email because I need to email to you because it is too big do a file to send it in the messenger on here. Thank you to everyone who sent in their submissions and here are some of the others ones that we sent in and get honorable mentions.....

(Username/ Created character name)

@sptishu-trash-1801 with his/her character Sydney

@cototkforever with his/her character Atracia

@RileySan178 with his/her character Ava

And finally....

@RinTheOtaku with her/his character Ryan

But thank you again for everyone who sent in a submission!!! There were a ton more but these were a few that I liked and were in the running for the new character!!!

Song of the Chapter............ Heart of Fire by Black Veil Brides

The Story-Teller

********************************************************************************************************

Last Time on Trapped in Minecraft

*Some unknown location on the Crazy Craft Server*

Mattie's POV.

"Ugh where am I" I groaned to myself.

"Welcome to my abode beautiful" someone said to me from a distance. I squinted my eyes not able to see anything but an outline of a man's body in the distance.

"Who are you? Where is Bailey? What have you done with her?" I growled sitting up noticing I was chained to the wall.

"You know me from the outside world and you don't have to worry about her right now she and my friend are off somewhere else having a little fun" he grinned as he began to walk closer to me.

"Wait I know who you are your......................

Currently on Trapped in Minecraft

............Tim wow you have changed!" I said.

"So have you I thought you would change sides as soon as you saw me come to the dark side I was your first love" he grinned thinking he had already won me over.

"Wait switch sides how about hell no and we had a kiss that was an accident" I growled.

"It wasn't an accident to me I loved you" he said to me darkly.

"Where is Bailey?" I asked once again.

"I already told you she is with my friend you won't be seeing her for a while" he laughed.

"I swear if either of you hurt her I will kill you" I grolwed.

"I would love to see you try right now sweetheart you're under my control and it may be a long time before you see your friends" he laughed.

"You've changed Timmy I don't see what happened? What caused you to become this way?" I asked.

"You left me you let them take me away from you I loved you and you never returned the feelings" he yelled crying now.

"Tim I couldn't do anything we were kids your parents got a divorce and I couldn't do anything about it that your dad was taking you away" I said crying as well.

"Yes you could of but because you didn't return the feelings you never even tried" he said.

"Just let me goa and we can figure this out we can find each other in the real world and be friends again we just need to get out of this game" I pleaded.

"Sorry Mattie it's too late I know about Oli and now I am going to kill him if you love another i will kill him" he said.

"Don't you dare hurt him he hasn't done anything wrong he doesn't even like me back" I yelled.

"Oh but he does Mattie that is the problem you are both so blind that you don't see that he actually does care for you and if I let that continue on then we can't be together" he said.

"We can't be together anyway what you are doing keeping us captive in her is illegal and your going to get arrested you can't hide forever I bet know that they know your name and identity they are searching for your real body as we speak" I said.

"But that's the problem, see i'm being kept her aswell, Hacker has gone crazy we used to be friends but now he is keeping us trapped here because he believes that we can live happily ever after here in the the game that we will never leave" he cried.

"Then help us we can stop him together" I said to him.

"It's too late, the ritual has already begun" he said.

"What has begun?" I asked terrified.

"The Mind Erasing Session that is where your friend is at" he said sadly.

"What do you mean what is happening to her?" I asked.

"Hacker is going to wipe all of Bailey's memories from her real body she is going to lose them and he is replacing them with technological ones he has created of the perfect relationship between them" he said.

"He can't do that" I yelled.

"Oh but he has figured out how to mess with the code located in your bodys to the game he is almost like a god in here but I think I may have found a weakness inside of his very own code" he said looking at me.

"Wait you know code?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah after I left you then I ended up going to MIT to study Code and Computer Programing I'm actually kind of smart but not in the case since I helped trap you all in here" he said sadly.

"Wait will you help us?" I asked

"Yeah I guess to make up for the problems I have caused you" he said.

"Thank God now get me out of her we need to get word to the others of our location we are gonna need backup I have a plan" I grinned as he unlocked my chains and helped me up off the ground.

"God I missed you" he grinned back.

"Best Friends again?" I asked holding out my hand.

"Best Friends!" he agreed as we held hands and made our way out of the room I was locked in. but what shocked me next was when I heard the scream from down the hall. 

***********************************************************************************************

ANNNNNNDDDDD CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! Sorry guys but at least this is the 2nd time I have updated tonight i mean that is a new record for me and you should all know that the best!!!! So comment below what you guy think of the new character and the new plot twist!

Hope you guys enjoyed it and I am excited for the feedback I might be getting in the next few days before the release of Chapter 16 and the huge battle that is going to commence!!

Love you guys and thanks for reading!!!

The Story-Teller