Side Chapter: Bouncy Castle Mayhem

Hey guys sorry its been a while I've been kind of busy with the whole deciding on College and Graduation stuff so as a gift I am going to be uploading 3 times tonight hope you enjoy this chapter!!!! This is the side chapter that I was talking to you guys about when I started the character contest and that also will be announced in a little bit so get ready guys and enjoy the chapter!!!

Song of the Chapter...... King for a Day (Cover by Austin Jones) by Pierce the Veil Featuring Kellin Quin 

Enjoy the Side Chapter!!

The Story-Teller

***********************************************************************************************

Bailey's POV.

We were in a break period of the event. It was the late hours of the Minecon event and the creators and gamers were allowed to walk the floors and play with the attractions our group was walking around trying to find something to do.

"Ohh look look one of those bouncy race thingys" Oli yelled out and pointed in the direction of the brightly colored blow up.

"Lets race I want some pay back for you beating me in Uno on Sunday" Callum grinned at me

"Sure why not I'll probably win as I am the most athletic out of the both of us" I wickedly grinned as we began to approach the bouncy castle.

"I feel like we should racer as well Oli" Mattie said as she grinned and grabbed his hand and dragged him as well towards the bouncy castle.

"Hi guys wanna race?" the worker said.

"Yes please" I replied.

"Alright well here at Bouncy Castle Mayhem we have a few rules please don't harm other racers and please don't wear shoes on the bouncy race mat" the man smiled.

"Perfect alright let's do it guys" Mattie said taking of her shoes.

"Mattie and Oli you can go first" Callum said ushering them ahead of us.

"Alright" Oli said as they made their way to the starting mat.

"Alright let's make this a clean fair race, 3, 2, 1, GO!" The guy yelled setting them off as they raced through the course. I could see that Mattie was beating Oli but then she tripped and face planted onto the bouncy mat. I just started to laugh and leaned on Callum as we both laughed because then Oli tripped over her and ended up landing on his face as well. They both got off and slowly made their way to the end of the race mat and begin laughing at each other. Soon it was Callum and my turn to race on the bouncy race thing.

"Go Bailey!!" Lizzie cheered for me.

"Go Callum beat my sister" my brother yelled.

"Hey what happened to you know family values so you should be cheering for me" I yelled at my brother.

"Oh well" he shrugged and then laughed.

"Alright again we want a nice clean and fair race so on your marks get ready set GO!!" the guy yelled and we were off and running through the obstacle course. We came to the first hit climb and I quickly scaled the wall and landed on the other side. I could see from the corner of my eye that Callum had done the same and we were still neck and neck. I then looked up and saw the next set of obstacles, I ran through them with ease and got in front of Callum somehow. I turned my head slightly to see that Callum tripped over his long gazelle like legs and face planted into the fake blown up log we needed to jump over. I started to laugh and finally finished the obstacle course. Callum came panting and I just started to laugh even harder as he laid on the ground in defeat. Everyone was laughing at us as we all looked tired and exhausted from something that should have been so easy for us to do. It was made for children for pete sakes. We finally all calmed down and started to walk off in another direction, this is then where we found a sumo suit wrestling thing.

"Alright Lizzie we are doing this?" my brother told his girlfriend.

"What this? Oh hell no Joel I am not getting into one of those big suits and wrestling you" she said alarmed.

"Oh yes you are" he laughed as he dragged her to the mat. They got suited up and we all sat on the bench that was located there for spectators to watch. We laughed as they began to bounce off one another and try to knock the other over. Soon Lizzie full scale ran straight at Joel and knocked him over and off the mat disqualifying him from the game. We all cheered as she laughed and tried to raise her arms in victory but failed to do so in the sumo suit. After they got changed we ended up heading for the food area of the convention center where there was all kinds of local foods as well as worldly finds that we could never get in this country. Callum and I ended up heading straight for the tent we knew all too well it was from America but this was the only time we could get it, American Steak and Potato Company. I ordered the King Potato with the King Sandwich. Callum ended up getting the same thing but without the Mushrooms that I got, So we went and met up with the others and went out into the picnic area to eat. We met with a couple of fans and signed autographs and took pictures, then a couple of fans even asked to eat lunch with us. This is why I enjoy hanging out and seeing my subscribers, I have so much fun learning about them and talking with them answering their questions and just being nice. This is what I was always meant to do and that was make people happy. Me and Callum were talking to a group of fans while we all ate lunch.

"So are you guys dating?" one fan asked.

"No sorry" I grinned while winking at Callum.

"Yeah she couldn't handle all of this anyway" Callum said gesturing towards himself.

"Callum do you like Bailey?" another one asked.

"Well she is very pretty but I only see her as a sister" he smiled at the girls some of them swooned and I thought they were going to pass out.

"Alright Callum quit flirting we need to go and do more fun stuff" I said dragging my secret boyfriend away from the swooning girls who I thought were going to pounce on him.

"So you only see me as a sister?" I teased him as soon as we were out of earshot.

"What did you want me to say to them?" he laughed.

"Good point" I laughed.

"So what other fun things are we doing today my love?" he grinned.

"Your love I kind of like that" I said nugging him.

"Well you are because well I Love You Bailey" he said finally saying what he had been wanting to say for a while now.

"You do?" I grinned from ear to ear.

"Yes I really do" he said also smiling.

"Aww Callum I love you as well" I grinned and leaned up planting a kiss on his lips.

"Well now that that's sorted let's go play" he grinned and dragged me along towards the booths.

I really do love this boy.   

***********************************************************************************************

So he said it!!! What did you guys think about that???? Please leave a comment below expressing your feelings for this couple and also how excited you are for me to continue this book and this possible future series!!!! 

Love you all and Thanks for reading!!!

The Story-Teller