Chapter 4: Trapped in the Game!

Hey guys....

I'm really sorry for the late update. I have been having these really bad migraines for the past couple of days and I started to play Sand Volleyball again on Sundays. I just got home from practice and I am super sore. But back to the matter at hand so I reached 500 readers the other day and I so happy!!! But without further dama do here is Chapter 4!!

Song of the Chapter................ NO by Megan Trainor

The Story-Teller

*****************************************************************************************************

Bailey's POV.

We had been in the game for a while now. I would say it had been a couple of hours now, and we had been trying all types of new things. We had been spawning in mobs and fighting them and just having a good time, we had built some things and had been having a great time. We had about 15 minutes left and we were using it to the max, we decided to just hang out together to remember all of the great things that we had done.

"I don't want leave the game" I sighed.

"Neither do I" Mattie said.

"Well maybe in a couple of years they will come out with the game and we will be able to come in here again" Joel said thoughtfully.

"That would be the best" Callum said sighing happily.

"Well I can make that happen" someone said. We all looked around as no one had said anything, we watched as a man in a red cloak appeared before us. We couldn't see his face and we all cowered away from him.

"What do you mean when you say you can make it happen?" I said as I looked around Callum's arm

"Well my dear Bailey I can keep you in here" he said as he began to walk towards us.

"Now you stay away" Callum said as he stepped farther in front of me.

"Callum Knight known as SeapeeKay he is known to be attracted to Bailey Small known as MinecraftBaker" he said continuing to walk towards us.

"What do you want with us?" Joel asked as he pushed Lizzie behind him.

"You all to be mine" he said stopping his approach.

"Well you cant have us, these aren't even our real bodies and those are protected by security" Mattie said slowly.

"Oh I will have you, not your physical bodies but I can lock you up in here" he cackled and laughed manically.

"What do you mean?" I asked scared.

"As we speak my virus is running through this system and taking over all of the capsules you are located in to keep you in a sleeping state, I will have the power to stop the machines and kill you or keep you alive" he said as he looked towards the sky.