Chapter 2: MineCon Part 0

Hello Readers, Story-Teller here...

So after an exciting wait and week it is finally time for the arrival of Chapter 2!!! Well without further dama do here is Chapter 2!! Hey that Rhymed!!

Song of the Chapter........ Skinny Love. By TheOrionSound aka Oli!!

The Story-Teller

*******************

Bailey's POV.

Today was MineCon, we had been waiting all for a long time for the event to start. Joel, Lizzie, and myself were having breakfast before we left for the 2 hour drive to the convention center. Oli, Yammy, and Callum would be here any minute now so we could all take the van Joel had rented for the next 3 days to drive their together. There was a knock at the door, I ran to it and opened it there stood in front of me was Callum, Oli, and Yammy all with their bags packed for the convention.

"Bailey come get your bags's so we can leave" my brother yelled from inside the house.

"Okay coming" I yelled back and then sprinted back inside and up to my room where my bags were located. I also grabbed my guitar case since The Orion Sound Band would be making their 2nd debut at the convention tomorrow and as the newly added member I am super nervous. I ran downstairs and out the front door to the van. I handed my stuff to Callum and then went and sat in the middle seat. Joel who was driving was sitting up front with Lizzie who was in the passenger seat. Then their was Oli and Yammy who were in the back two seats, Oli was already asleep against the window with the pillow he had brought. Then their was me who was sat in the middle and now Callum who got to sit next to me on the 2 hour drive their. Callum hopped in his seat and buckled up,

"Everyone good to go" he said turning around to look at us.

"Yup lets go bro" I said for us all in the back.

"Alright now let the road trip begin" he mumbled.

"Are you ready for this round Callum?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"I was born ready" he said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Here we go again" Lizzie mumbled while shaking her head laughing.

"Lizzie video tape this for me" Joel said laughing at out antics.

Callum pulled out the little table that you can place in a whole and it stands in the middle as I pulled out my little travel bag. In this bag was the most precious item you need for a car trip like the one we were on right now, UNO cards!!!!

"Let the battle begin" I yelled slamming the cards down on the table.

"Your On" he yelled back.

"Shut up would you both i'm trying to sleep" Oli grumbled from the back.

"Go back to sleep Orion" Callum mumbled as we began out game, he was so going to lose this time.

*1 Hour and 55 Minutes*

We had been playing for the past almost 2 hours, We had played 12 games, we were evenly matched 6 wins each. We were playing the 13th and final game to decide who was the winner of this car ride. Oli and Yammy were watching behind one of our backs making comments ever so often when we would make a move. Joel was still driving obviously and Lizzie was vlogging our match and commenting like a football commentator. We were both down to 1 card for me and two for Callum, I had this one in the bag.

"I have got this" I mumbled.

"I shall play this 1 and change the color to red" Callum said proudly.