Chapter 11: 5 Months Later

Hey Guys....................

Yeah I am so sorry about not updating but I have some amazing news!!! I am officially on Summer Break and I can now update more often. I am going to try and update at least 2 times a week maybe even more depending on my schedule. So that is why you guys are getting a update today on a Wednesday. I feel so weird updating today, but I don't know I may just continue to update on Sunday's I am going to see if that works but if it becomes to much of a hassle to get it done, then I am going to go back to my original plan of one update a week and its uploaded on Sunday. Alright well enough gibber gabber on with the chapter.

Song of the Chapter..... Hopeful by Bars and Melody

The Story-Teller

*****************************************************************************************************

Bailey's POV.

It's been almost 5 months since we had gotten trapped inside of the game. 5 months since I have seen my friends and my family. 5 months worrying about when The Hacker would strike next. 5 months worrying if I would make it out of this alive. Have you ever had those moments where you just freak yourself out and you are so worried about what is going to happen you have a panic attack and just freak. Well that is what is happening right now, The Hacker hasn't made an appearance since the whole Queen thing and I was beginning to worry that he might have forgotten about us and we were going to be trapped in her to the die that we all die. We still had no contact to the outside world but we could tell that they were still trying to break it because their was a case where the sky turned red again and we could hear voices from the other side. I could hear Dan calling out to us, they were trying to hack their way in. I wonder what they have done with the bodies, where were we now? Were we still in the convention center? Were we in a hospital? Could our families visit our bodies? What were they doing to try and get us out of the game? Are they using all the possible resources? How was everyone doing? These were the questions that I wanted answer to and I didn't know how to get the answer for them. I leaned up and looked around my room from where I was laying on my bed. I had tried to make it as close to my room back in the real world as possible but it wasn't really working and it was just making me homesick.

"This is so frustrating" I groaned.

"Well you are only going to make it worse for yourself" Callum said from behind me, I turned around and saw him leaning in the doorway of my bed room. Recently he moved in with me in order to after all the big fiasco with The Hacker being after me so in order for protection (At least that is what we told the others) he moved into the room next to mine in the castle. Though I will let you in on a little secret that we have, he doesn't sleep in his room really. I have been getting these nightmare at night of all the bad ways this could end. Everyone dying. Everyone not making it out of the game but I do. Everyone blaming this on me because he was after me. Callum leaving me.

"It's all my fault but you guys are being so nice and telling me its alright but I feel like everyone is mad at me and they are secretly blaming me" I cried out burying my head in my knees and letting all the emotions I had been holding inside of me out.

"Aw Baby it's not your fault, it's just that guys snide remarks getting to you" he said as he grabbed me and put me in his lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist and just cried into his chest.

"No one blames you for anything that this guy is doing, he just happens to have a crazy obsession with you and there's nothing you can do to stop that it's not your fault at all" he told me. I didn't say anything I just laid there and looked out the window I continued to watch the digital cloud flow by and I listened to his heart beat, I slowly started to fall asleep in Callum's arms. I soon did to his heart beat.