Chapter 5: The Quest

Hey Guys Story-Teller Here.....

So I have been getting a ton of comments and I am so happy that you all enjoy the book!! Well I don't want to keep you waiting!! No without further dama do here is Chapter 5!!!

Song of the Chapter......... Lying Is the Most Fun by Panic! at the Disco

The Story-Teller

*****************************************************************************************************

Bailey's POV.

It's been two hours since we lost contact with the outside world. Two hours since our freedom was taken away. Two hours since we had been trapped in the game of Minecraft. We were currently all sitting in my kitchen around the table not really sure what to do. We couldn't contact the game supervisors and we couldn't log out of the game. So what were we supposed to do.

"I am actually scared guys" I mumbled.

"Were going to be fine I can promise you all that" Joel said as he hugged Lizzie closer to him.

"So this guy just locked us inside of the game and can kill us whenever he wants to" Joey said while leaning onto Daniels shoulder.

"Maybe if we just follow his rules and don't argue with him we can make it out alive" Callum said as he leaned against the door frame of the kitchen.

"But what if those rules end up with one of us dead" Oli said.

"Then we will have to reason with them it seems that he might listen to me" I said while looking into my lap.

"Don't blame yourself because I know that is what you are doing!" Joel said looking at me.

"Joel we both heard what he said he did this to get to me and he will hurt anyone to get to me therefore it is my fault" I cried finally letting the tears I had been holding in.

"If he is targeting one of us he is targeting all of us" Joey said determined.

"Well that's too bad because she is the one I am after" a voice said as the man with the cloak appeared on the other side of the kitchen.

"Why are you doing this to us?" I asked while calmly standing up to face him.

"Because you are meant to be mine and I couldn't pass up the chance to trap you in my clutches" he laughed.

"Yeah well to get to her your going to have to go to through us" Callum said as he, Joel, and Oli got in front of me.

"Well that is why I am going to hopefully take you out before the Police get me but that probably won't be for a while" he laughed.

"Now for the fun part I have a challenge for my favorite group of youtube gamers I shall leave this book and quill for you and leave you to your quest" he grinned as he dropped an item from his inventory and then disappeared. I picked up the book and opened it up, this is what it said.

Hello my little puppets,

I have a little mission for you to do. I hear there is a dimension gate in the sweltering Savannah located to the north of your little safe Haven you have created.