Chapter 17: The Plan

Hey Guys, Story-Teller here,

So last chapter was emotional and this one is going to be exciting, this book is one emotional rollercoaster. So in the last chapter I asked for people to comment an idea for a plan on how to rescue our main character!! I got tons of messages on how to do that exact action and I am happy to say that I have chosen... …. @BarryAllenLover98 for her plan on how to rescue Bailey. Thank You for your input and the amazing idea that you gave me!! Now that we have a plan now we have a chapter!! Enjoy it!!

Song of the Chapter…… Hethens by Twenty One Pilots

The Story-Teller

********************************************************************************************************

Bailey’s POV.

    I stared at the white wall that I had been trapped in for hours now, but for all I know I could have been here for days or weeks I have lost track at this point. I had been moved here after Tyler found out that Mattie had escaped with apparently someone who had committed treason against him and this worried him. My guess is that this other person that escaped could possibly be the key to taking down Tyler. I heard a knock at the door and soon Tyler stuck his head in with a ugly creepy grin.

“Hello my darling I have brought you food and good news” he grinned.

“Any news from you cannot be good” he laughed at my response.

“Oh but you know that isn’t true my dear my machine is finally ready I should be able to take away those memories of your soon enough and we will soon be together forever and no one can touch us” he grinned and laid a tray down on the floor by the door and soon quickly exited.

“Mattie please hurry” I mumbled. But I have a feeling that no help was coming, if they found my video on my computer then they might go through with my original plan. But the problem was I didn’t want them to, I don’t want to be left here alone with Tyler. Please just hurry.

Mattie’s POV.

“Please just hurry” I heard someone mumble. But I was alone who could have said….. Oh my god. I ran out of my room and towards the meeting hall where I knew the boys would be making a plan to save Bailey. I burst through the doors and everyone looked up from what they were doing and turned to me.

“Mattie what's wrong?” Oli asked as he took a step towards me.

“Timmy could you possibly open up the com link to Bailey” I asked him thinking about what I had heard earlier.

“I never thought about that” he said as he pulled out his laptop and began typing away.

“Mattie what made you think about this?” Oli asked me curious.

“I think their might be a flaw in the way that he blocked her from us I think that I heard her mumble earlier” I said excited. This means we could maybe get an inside look as to where she might be being kept.

“I found a hole so let's see if I can get in it” Timmy said hacking away.

“You got this Timmy” I grinned as I patted him on the shoulder.

“It should be open Bailey  can you hear me?” he called out in the the open.

“Hello who is this?” she called back obviously scared of who was contacting her.

“My name is Timmy I am with your friends right now can you tell me are you alone or is Tyler there?” he asked her.

“I am alone he left to go and continue to run some tests that he needed to get done I have been locked in this room for hours now” she said.

“Bailey can you hear me?” I called out.

“Mattie thank god you're alive I thought he had hurt you how did you escape?” she called back.

“Timmy here was being forced to help Tyler and helped me and him escape so now we are going to help you escape! Is the there anything in the room you're in that could help us figure out where you are?” I asked her.

“There is a cot and a toilet and a sink but that's about it it's a small room the walls are all white no windows and their is one door in and out of here” she replied.

“She must be in the detention level of his fortress” Timmy said.

“Bailey don’t worry we are going to come and get you out” Callum said worried.

“I know you will please hurry I think he is coming back” she said.

“Just hang on don’t let him take you” Oli said worried.

“Who are you talking to?” we heard hacker ask.

“No one but myself I’m afraid but that was nicer before you were here” she replied to him.

“No don’t talk like that my love it's now time for us to go and perform some tests” he grinned.

“How about no” she growled.

“Sorry but you don’t have a choice Golem take her to my lab” he said.

“You're never going to get away with this Tyler my friends are very smart and they will take you down no matter what” she yelled as we heard her being moved.

“Oh but my dear do you realize I am like a god in this game you're never getting away from me” he laughed as she continued to scream and yell trying to get away from whatever was picking her up to take her away to his lab. Timmy looked at us worriedly and then cut off the connection we had with her.

“Why did you do that Timmy?!?!” I yelled out.

“We don’t have time to listen to whatever he is going to do to her we need to go and get her now we don’t have much time” he said getting up and grabbing his equipment.

“Timmy’s right Mattie we need to go and get her now, we need to storm the stronghold while Timmy takes away his defenses and we use you as our head point you are the strongest and we need you to take down the wall separating us from them” Oli said looking at me with courage. Something I haven't seen from him in a while since we have been trapped in the game.

Now it's time for action!!

************************************

So now are you all happy????

Now you can stop commenting at me saying please update yay!! So what do you guys think is going to happen????

Well comment below one how happy you are that I am updating again and two what is going to happen!!!

Lots of Love
Have a good day/night!!!

The Story-Teller