Update Time!!!

Hey Guys Story-Teller here,

So who is excited for book 2 of the Trapped in Minecraft series!! I hope this one will go more smoothly than the last!!! So here is a little prologue for the 2nd book in the series!

**************************************************

We join our fantastic cast of characters back in London in the convention center at Minecon. The sirens and alarms are going off on all the capsules as people watch in horror at the battle that is commencing on the screen before them. They cheer as a evil is destroyed and cry as they see their favorite celebrities fade away. Everyone from across the world watch with horror as everyone begins to fade away. But only 4 were chosen with a glow of blue, white, red, and green. Chosen for what you may ask? Well that is a question we have to find out the answer to in the 2nd book of the series, What Happens Now?

****************************************************

I would like to thank one of my readers for entering the perfect cover for the new book and she will get a dedication when the book comes out and now for what you have all been I am going to announce the release date for the next book..................it's going to be........... Sunday September 10th!!!!!!!! I am going to be releasing Chapter One which is called... Coming Back To Life!! Hope you are all excited!! Have a good day/night!!

The Story-Teller