Chapter 13: The Beginning of a War

Hey Guys Story Teller here, 

So I'm just gonna give you the news and tell you that this chapter is kind of short but its detailed and is a filler chapter for the storm that is coming. Everyone has been wondering when Oli and Callum would butt heads over our beautiful main character Bailey but when will Oli realize his actual love lies with Mattie our other beautiful character.  But enough gibber gabber on with the chapter!!! 

Song of the Chapter....  Alone by. Sleeping with Sirens

Thanks Enjoy the chapter!! 

********************************************************************************************************

Joel’s POV.

    It's been a week since my sister and Mattie had been kidnapped, as of right now everyone has chosen sides in this so called War. I am angry at Callum because he nor my sister never told me about their relationship they have been keeping it a secret for almost 3 months now, it could be even longer for all we know. But it seems some other people don’t see it that way and have sided with Callum while I have sided with Oli. Even Lizzie thinks i’m wrong and has sided with Callum on the matter, yeah you didn’t want to see that fight it was ugly. Oli though he is angry and betrayed. Oli has had a crush on my sister for a very long time and the fact that Callum just swept in and took her probably pinched a nerve. But let's stop thinking about it, all I care about really is getting my sister and Mattie back safely. If we can do that then we can resolve this matter between Oli and Callum I am going to talk to Lizzie after everyone has gone to bed to ask her if we can go on our own to save them.

“All Team Oli members please report to the Blimp” Oli said over our group conversation.

“On my way” I said walking to my portal and making my way to my chair on the blimp.

“Alright everyone I have made a plan of attack against the other team” Oli said with a menacing look in his eyes.

“Oli you can’t be thinking about Murder are you?” I asked nervously.

“Of course not but I will be pranking the hell out of that bastard” he growled.

“As long as you don’t kill him I think that we will be fine” Yammy said also worried.

“Alright I have a list of who will be pranking who” he said opening up a book he was holding and started to list off the pairs.

“Yammy with get Joey and Lizzie, Joel you will get Scott, Kyle will get Daniel, Lauren will get Ashley, Felix will get DJ, and lastly I will get the man himself Callum” he grinned thinking of all the possible mean things that he can do to him.

“Everyone understand?” he said looking at us. We all nodded and we were dismissed to go back to our houses and complete our pranks. I waited at my house until nightfall before I made my way in the darkness to Lizzie’s house I could see that her bedroom was on, so I made my way into her house and up the stairs. She was laying on her bed reading a book, I leaned on the door frame and stared at her for a minute. What did I do to deserve such a beautiful girlfriend like her in my life, I promise to protect her and my sister for the rest of my life.

“Hey” I said slowly as to not startle her.

“Joel wait how long have you been there?” Lizzie asked startled either way.

“Just a couple of minutes” I grinned as I made my way over to her and laid on the bed beside her. Even though we were on opposite teams we still loved each other and cared about one another so we still hung out and cared for one another.

“Did you need something?” she asked me.

“I’m here to ask you if you will come with me to rescue Mattie and Bailey?” I said with worry clear in my eyes.

“You mean behind the others backs?” she asked me with concern.

“Yeah I just don’t want anyone to get hurt and maybe we can get them back and then stop this war before it even happens, Oli is already creating plans to attack Callum” I said worried.

“I agree we should leave before anyone will wake and notice we are gone?” she said beginning to stand up.

“What are you two doing?”

************************************************************************************************************

So that's a cliff hanger who caught Lizzie and Joel as they made their plans to rescue the girls?  But give me some feed back guys!!  Let me know down in the comments below what has been your favorite part so far!!  I think mine would half to be when Bailey and Mattie are having their epic battle between the Water and Wind goddess'.  But let me know below what yours is!! 

Alright my lovelys have a wonderful day/night and I will see you all in the next exciting estalment of Trapped in Minecraft!!! 

Goodbye!!