Chapter 18: Breaking and Entering

Hey guys Story-Teller here,

Sorry that I haven’t updated in a couple of weeks. This is clearly my fault but I have had some major writer's block and my brain was working on overload for the past 2 weeks with Christmas and New Years!! Speaking of that Merry Christmas and Happy New Years my readers and who is ready for the next chapter of Trapped in Minecraft!!!!

P.S. I am not very good at fight scenes so I apologize ahead of time!!

Enjoy the Chapter!!!

Song of the Chapter… I Will Not Bow By. Breaking Benjamin

The Story-Teller

********************************************************************************************************

Mattie’s POV.

We flew through the sky towards the location that Timmy had told us, I was leading the charge of the Stronghold. Oli and Callum were next to one another behind me as we saw the massive fortress in our sights. There were Skeletons in tall towers and on the walls with their bows trained on us as we approached. I saw the onslaught of arrows coming towards us everyone crowded around me and I created a wall of air surrounding us overhead, the arrows just bouncing off of us as we continued our mission towards the fortress. I saw the gate ahead and the barrage of zombie pigman surrounding the towers and fortress walls.

“We’ll take care of them” I heard Joel and Lizzie say as I looked down and saw them just crashing through the horde of monsters and destroying them.

“Alright call if you need help and come as soon as you can” I said as we continued to approach the gate ahead of us.

“Alright guys stand back” I grinned as I felt the surge of energy flow through my body, I twisted my arms and hands back and then pushed the wind forwards smashing it into the wall separating us from the inside. But nothing happened.

“Wait what?” I said through another strong gust of air at the wall trying to knock it over but it just bounced back. I looked at the rest of my team and yelled from some assistance.

“Guys we have a problem I can’t break the wall down” I said trying once more.

“Here let me try” Joel said running at the wall with his super suit on and trying to break it down with brute force but again nothing happened and he just smacked off the wall and bounced back.  

“I think there might be sheild or some sort of force that is surrounding the castle” Timmy said bringing up his screen and trying to break through it.

“Can you break it?” I asked him as I flew next to him.

“I think so but it might take some time cover me will you” he said as he began typing at super fast speeds.

“Alright everyone cover Timmy don’t let anything get to him” I said as another horde of monsters began to surround us.

“Lets kick some ass” Joey yelled as he ran into the monsters and began sweeping them left and right.

“Charge!!!” I yelled as the rest of us ran into the battle all while keeping the monsters from attacking Timmy.

Bailey’s POV.

“You have some very noble friends I see but they don’t already know that it's too late” Tyler grinned as he placed the last strong down on me on the table.

“You're sick you know that Tyler let me help you we can both leave this place and you can get some help” I pleaded with him.

“Bailey we both know that is not going to happen, if we leave here I will be captured and I will never see you again but if I trap us in her completely then we can be together forever” he grinned insanely.