Fire and Ice

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I felt blood, her blood flying at me, and splattering themselves onto my cheeks. I clutched at the door, digging my nails into it, feeling the sharp edges cutting into my flesh, but I can't feel the pain anymore.

I couldn't do anything to stop death from coming. I could feel tears gathering at the sides of my eyes, and they started to leak out gently. My throat tightened, and a exploxure of mixed feelings came rushing to me.

Anger, Sadness, confusion, longing...

The tears that I'm crying is because the pain of losing my adpoted sister is more painful than any brutal death. I don't want to see her body being stabbed by a psycho, I don't want her eyes; those eyes full of life, became a blank sheet.

I don't want to see her killed.

That's when I could no longer hold back in any bursting emotions.

"LUCYY! NO!"

I slammed the door open, and all my fears for this place and death was all lost, as I found back strength to overcome them.

I shook her body gently, but there was no trace of life to be found. I strained my sensitive ears to listen to any breaths that she was taking in, but I couldn't hear any. She must be truly gone.

I glared up at the Murder. He has messy bluish black hair, and his dilated pupils is the colour of Onyx. They shone and sparkled in the flickering lights behind him.

"You...you killed her! Why did you!"

He just shrugged. That action made me even angrier, as I see that clearly he doesn't give a care for his killed victims. Such a being like that is truly pitiful.

He is such a hard maniac to take down.

(Gray's P.O.V)

The newcomer glared angrily at me, fire burning in his eyes. He has olive green eyes, and if you stare into them for a long time, you might be lose yourself. He has Pink sakura hair, and they are spiked into different directions, but they look nice at the same time.

But, that's not all.

His cheeks had plastered on a red blush, and he had little tears at the corners of his eyes.

That's so adorable.

He glared angrily at me, but in my view, it is very cute. Something tells me that he's a submissive. Especially if he has such a nice and high voice.

"You...you killed her! Why did you!"

I shrugged. What else could I say? I killed for fun? The more the merrier?
I'm a sadist?

He looked like he's going to murder someone soon.

"You're such a maniac..." I heard that...

I couldn't control my instincts any longer. I gripped my knife. And.

I jumped.

(Natsu's P.O.V)

He lunged at me, his knife shining at me. As if time went down into slow motion, I could see the floor rushing closer and closer, before I felt a sharp pain run up my spine, into my head. I glanced around, and saw him holding both my hands up, and holding his knife up, ready to jab it into my heart.

I looked in defiance at the bloodstained floor, refusing to look at him. I am bracing myself for this moment, anytime--

Wait a second. I'm Fire Dragon Natsu. I shouldn't be scared of such a punny killer.

He swung the knife at me, pointedly aiming for my heart. Without thinking, I raised up my hand and crazily yelled, "Iron fist of the Fire Dragon!" And used my magic.

Let me tell you, I have forgotten how much fun it was to use magic again. I'm a little rusty, but if I regained all my skills back, I could surely kill monsters and demons again like last time.

Before I stopped using it.

I smacked the shiny blade away, and that had won me a precious snatch of time I never could have, and I scrambled away, as far as towards a wall, seeing him stunned into silence.

I don't dare to breathe. I stayed as frozen as a statue, seeing him chuckle sinisterly, Before he straightened up, and walk towards me. I started to back up, until my back touches a wall. Oh, how fantastic life is.

I gulped in fear as he scanned my body up and down, licking his bottom lip. I shivered in disgust.

"I say, Dragon Slayer Magic is really rare nowadays, isn't it? But, I have another rare magic, too."

I gave him a hard look. "You're kidding."

He grinned. "Believe it or not, it's true."

"Prove it, then."

I gasp suddenly when I felt something cold wrapped themselves around my wrists. I tried desperately to pull away, but to no avail. The ice formed into a handcuff, and the worst part is, I can't melt it. Oh no.

"Why isn't my fire working?!"

"Ice Devil Slayer magic."

Devil slayer...Devil slayer... those two words rang around my mind, as I shot a disbelieving look at him. He's a devil slayer?! The murderer is a devil slayer?!

"No...NO! unfreeze it, now!"

"Honestly, I would. But I decided to add a plot twist," he leaned forward. "We'll play hide-and-seek. You'll hide, and I'll seek. I'll count to 100, and you'll hide. If I caught you, it's gonna be a game-over. Get it?"

He shooked his head, fear and worry creeped themselves onto his eyes. I felt...pity. but, I know he needs to die, because he witnessed the murder.

I closed my eyes. "One, Two, three..."

A line of words shot through my brain, and I bet he could hear it too.

The game had begun.

{A/N}
....This still isn't as good as Forgotten Memories....

But, I'll try to make it better for your sake.

Please, vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!

Stay tuned till the next update!