Parting Ways

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I slowly flickered my eyelids open.

Everything is hazy in sight, Drowning in dizziness. Too much light is being shone into my eyes. Squinting them shut, I waited about a moment or two, before I reopen them. Much better.

I glanced around, and saw that Gray was not here. He's probably roaming around somewhere in the Asylum.

I am back into the Ward, in the Asylum. Everything hurts. I felt my bearings beginning to kick in, and my limbs ache with longing to stretch away the weariness.

Memories started to buzz in; him telling me about his past, him urging me to tell him about mine, and me doing nothing but to cry embarrassingly. Me clinging onto him before my vision faded to darkness. I buried my head into my hands. That was so embarrassing! Me crying to a Murderer!

Heaving upwards, I heard a incredibly weak voice croaked out, "P-pinky-San..." I turned around and looked worried when I saw Juvia laid on the bed, marks, bruises, and cuts all over her exposed flesh. She gave me a watery smile. "J-Juvia! What did he do to you?!" I ran over to her, horror, terror and surprisingly, sadness overwhelm me, and started to panic, before she clasped my hand weakly.

"P-pinky-San, I may not hold on any... longer. I just wanted to say...even though I didn't know you well, " she coughed up blood, and it splattered all over her bedsheets. I anxiously grabbed her beginning to cool hand, and sputtered out some useless and muffled replys.

"Even if we had just met, in that short time, I've felt the feeling of having a friend. It felt...unique. I felt like all the loneliness had all suddenly vanished. Indeed, when I was young, I was considered to be...a outcast. No one wanted to be friends with me. Because, I'm just a useless nobody." She spat the last two words out, bitter scorching the air.

"Suddenly, someone left a note taped to my locker. 'Meet in The Abandoned Asylum. After school.' I had no idea what it meant...I thought we might be friends. Turns out, I made the worst choice ever.

"Someone grabs me from the behind, and they started to wrap their hands around my neck. As any normal human being would do...I began to shout for help."

She coughed out even more amounts of red blood. Her eye twinkles is starting to lose it's gleam in them, and my anxiousness Is starting to overflow my calm state. Tears started to flow; I'm losing my newly made friend. I don't want it to happen.

I don't want to feel what I felt in Lucy and Igneel's Death anymore.

"He threatened that if I continue to scream for help, he's going to kill all my classmates and family. I kept quiet, even though they're not my friends, I still care about them..."

My throat went dry, and I bit down on my lip. Even though her classmates don't treat her as a friend, she still cares about them, and it shows that she has loyalty to her classmates. In order to keep her classmates close and alive, she sacrificed herself. What a true and loyal friend she is.

"He took me to this room; and every night, I could hear him killing some other victims," She shivered at the mere thought of listening to it. "I always covered my ears every night. But, given the handcuffs, I tried to ignore the screams. It's pure torture; I always have nightmares when I listened to it. Somehow, I am used to it, but I'll still feel pain deep inside for those innocent lives. They could have lived, they could have a happy life, but no. They're killed before any of that could be fulfilled."

"I was everyday tortured too. He whips me, he cuts me, he hits me, he kicks me, he did everything on me to vent out his frustration. I cried, but my physical pain doesn't even compare up to the pain I'm feeling inside. The pain for my sanity, those killed souls, for his own sake. I tried to bear with it, I've tried, but I just can't get through him."

Suddenly, she started to cough up more and more blood puddles. Blodd clots came out too; she's puking out all the blood left inside her!

I patted her back gently, but inside I felt crushed. We both knew that she's going to die soon, and I can't do anything to stop it.

She grapsed my hand, and shook me. She stared deep into my worried eyes. "You're the only one that can save him! Try to get through him, tell him, to just please...stop killing innocent people...." she trailed off, eyes widening in fear, and she clutched her neck in vain effort. Pain laced through my heart. She has to go.

"I've always regarded you as my best friend, Natsu," I gasped slightly at my name coming from her mouth. "I've always worried that you'll die one day. Seems like now, you won't. You'll continue to live a very happy life with him....And I'll always remember that, whatever path you take, whatever you do, I'll stand by you, till the very end, until you join us in the place where stars rise....Good luck, and thank you, for being my friend, Natsu." She sighed one long sigh, before her body lay still. Her pusle stopped beating, and a flat line stilled over her body.

Slience. In this heartbreaking silence, I could feel my heart tear, opening up a wound, bleeding. I've seen other people die before, but this is one of the most saddest deaths for me. I felt the weigh and burden of carrying the deaths of Lucy and Igneel for too long, because this time, I could hold in no more.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and dripped slowly onto the sodden blanket soaked in fresh blood.

I cried silently, burying my head into the crook of Juvia's body. The sweet memories of Juvia smiling at me waterly, and the times when she sacrifice herself for the safety of her friends, the times when she urged me to escape for freedom.

They truly are filled with good times.

I cried even harder, feeling my tongue going drier every minute. My heart ached with the thought of all The three persons close to me died. Lucy. Juvia. Igneel.

At last, when my tears dried up, and I've finished expressing my sorrow, I wiped the streaks away, and smiled at the thought of Juvia going into the place where stars came from. I hope she's happy there than with her old life here.

Thank you for everything, Juvia.

{A/N}
Did I make you guys cry? No? Okay, I didn't meant to!

I am so done with life. Right now, I need to finish a composition, but here I am, updating the next chapter which maybe or not made some people cry.

But yeah! Comment, vote, do whatever you want here!

See you guys soon!

Stay tuned for the next update!