On the trail

(Natsu's P.O.V)

Lights...Hazy world...blood...

I blinked. Where am I? My muscles hurt a lot. I tried to heave myself up, and continue my escape journey, but something heavy was pulling me down. I turned my head around, and see two rusty sliver handcuffs were straining me to the blood-splattered bed.

They were cuffed around my wrists and my legs. I looked all around the Ward, and notice that Juvia is beside me, looking miserable.

"Hey, what's with the long face?" I asked friendly, and she flinched in surprise.

"I can't help you just now."

I narrowed my eyes. "That's not true! You tried your best to warn me, but it's my own fault that I didn't listen to you. You gotta stop beating yourself over it." I gave her a friendly nudge, barely just brushing her arm skin.

She nodded, still looking miserable, but some of her sadness has faded away.

I nodded back, feeling drowy again. I closed my tired eyes, feeling eerily calm. I wish that this moment of peaceful slience can last forever.

Too bad it couldn't.

"Watch out, pinky. Watch out for Gray, the killer..."

All my vision faded to black.

----

There's absolutely nothing below me. I'm standing in nothingness. The only things I can see, was white. White lights...

Am I dead?

I stared around in amazement. All around me is pure white. And...and a figure!

A shadow blocked out most of the lights, and before long, she came out, looking happy and calm. She smiled, calmly. "Natsu..."

All my life, I have never believed in such things like ghosts, spirits, and others. But, now thinking back, I do admit, I will pretty much so believe now.

"L-lucy?"

My voiced cracked, and I could hear the bitter pain hidden in My shocked tone. I was trembling, partially in Excitement, another in pain.

She's finally back.

I felt her hand touch my cheek, and I immediately nuzzled it, feeling excruciating agony and warmth flooded my inmune system. "Oh, Lucy, I missed you so much..."

I could hear her smile. "I missed you too, Natsu."

"We're separated, for so long, 3 years, and when I finally see you again, you were murdered. Right in front of my eyes, too." I mumered, feeling anger burn up again. I felt sad, knowing that when I wake up, I'll never see her again. "I just want to have you back..."

My beloved Lucy rubbed my cheek in sympathy. Her sent is filled with comfort and love, and I could fall asleep, breathing in her sent all day...

My sister crouched down, and I immediately scooted closer to her. She laughted like an Angel. I want this to last forever.

"Natsu, I've missed you too. Over the years, I kept thinking you're gone. But, I've never stopped thinking about you. You're the only big brother anyone ever wanted."

I nosed her. "And you're the only sister everyone has ever needed."

She pulled me into a hug. "I just wanna say, Bro. I've never seen you in love before. You've gotta Buck up, and meet the guy of your life."

"Mhmm..."

I heard her sigh heavily. I lifted my head. "What?"

"Did you not notice that I said 'Guy' instead of 'Girl'?"