Killer's Past

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I could feel my face heating up in a burning blush. I can't believe I just did that. Like seriously, who kiss someone out of nowhere?

I covered my face with my hands. I could feel warmth radiating from my skin, and I'm In a fifty shades of red spiral. That shows how clearly embarrassed I was.

"W-why the hell did you k-k-k...iss me?!"

He chuckled deeply. Just hearing the sound of him makes me lose my mind for a instant. I hate him. A lot. I absolutely hate him. I sound like a 14 years old school girl.

Warm hands gripped my face, and before I knew it, I was locked inside a kiss again. It wasn't that harsh from earlier, yet it was a more needy passion. He wrapped his own tongue around mine, and I shyed away, trying to pull out, but to no avail. He has the grip of steel. Nothing ever passed him without him knowing. Soon enough, his tongue lapped up my spit, and we swapped saliva.

Pushing away, I sat up and looked at him. "I've been marked as your mate, killer, but I still don't know your name. What's your name?"

He smiled, tapping a finger at his chin. I grew impatient. At last, when I felt like tearing his hair from his scalp, he suddenly exclaimed, "What is yours then?"

I grew slient. Part of me didn't want to say it, because what if he stalks me? What if he tell everyone else about me? What if he decided to kill me?

I know I shouldn't doubt him like this, especially since he's my mate, but I am always cautious around new people. "You tell me first."

A faint chuckle emerged from his throat, and he glanced at me. "My name is Gray Fullbuster. But, you chose to Call me killer, Psycho, Murderer or maniac." My face flushed hot with embarrassment. I didn't know his name! Surely, these are the names that I could only call him! Right?

I growled. "I didn't know your name! How was I supposed to know? You really are a Psycho, a maniac or a killer!"

He chuckled again, folding his hands into half, and resting his head on them. "You're a feisty little thing, aren't you? What's your name then, pinky?" I growled louder, feeling angry when he called me 'pinky'. "Name's Natsu Dragneel. However, you chose to call me pinky."

He patted my hair, twirling strands locked around his finger. I swatted his hand away, feeling like a submissive Cat. "Stop that, you ice princess." He dodged by flying hand, and smiled, before he continued his playing on my hair. I pouted, before I let him play, letting him win this match.

"G-gray?"

He hummed. "What?"

My curiosity is over the edge already, and I let my tongue ramble off on its own. "How was your past like? I mean, before you started to kill, and before you started to live in this abandoned asylum?"

Slience fell over the whole room. The sudden movement when his hand yanked out of my hair shocked me. His upper face was covered in a dark  shadow, not able to tell if it's his bangs that is drapped over his forhead. His lips is pursed in a tight line. I titled my head, worry and concern filling in my eyes. "G-gray?"

He heaved a sigh, before he sat back on the chair. "Sorry, I've kinda spaced out. But you've the right to ask me. Perhaps I even wanted you to ask me." Puzzlement overtaken my concerns.
"So...what is it?" I began awkwardly, seeing his eyes became unfocused and lost, perhaps back into the long memories ago.

"I was born a ice devil slayer, like you, Natsu. I was very happy and contented last time, with no stress or trouble to worry about. I've been in high school before, and I've a best friend, Lyon Vastia." He trailed of, his onyx irises shining into a sliver colour.