Vulnerable

~Smut warning! If you're not comfortable with lemon sences, skip this chapter, and for the rest of you, enjoy! I write the worst smut ever, so, brace yourselves! Let's go! Please don't puke! I'm a amateur at this sh*t, so really, brace yourselves!~

(Third Person's P.O.V)

Natsu squirmed repeatedly as he felt those familiar sharp pangs of pain shot through his neck and spreading to the rest of his body. He tried to heave the crushing weight away, but his arms felt like jelly.

He snapped his eyes open as he felt a hot and wet heap of a tongue slowly and teasingly made It's way up to his jawline, licking painstakingly. Natsu's mouth fell open in a silent pant, biting back a heated cry as Gray nipped harshly, leaving blackish blue marks blossoming.

He had a sharp intake of breath, as a hand gently brushed over his private area, and a finger gripped his chin firmly and he was forced to turn around, not long before he felt cool lips slammed into his. He pressed back, feeling a warm and wet tongue circle around his two closed lips, silently asking for entrance. He didn't resist, and instead opened up. The tongue roamed freely, and tangled itself with Natsu's own tongue, and for seconds, they fought for dominance, but of course, Gray won. He pushed Natsu down and began to deepen the passionate kiss, adding more force to pin and wrestle Natsu's tongue.

Natsu's lungs were beginning to tighten up, due to the lack of oxygen, so he pushed Gray away, and he gasped in delicious air.

He choked mid-gulp as he felt friction and a painfully pleasant sensation running against his and Gray's groin areas. What a tease! He grumbled, staring angrily at Gray, before pressing back as hard as he can, showing that he's not gonna back down. He couldn't help, but let out a small moan of pleasure.

He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt a hand groped his crotch, stroking it slowly, which, to Natsu, is absolute hell. He craved for something...more...More!

"You...Baaastard~! Faster~!"

He could feel Gray smirk against his ear. Before he had any time to think breathe or process any thoughts, he suddenly cried out loudly, feeling a hand gripped him so hard. He panted heavily, as he felt something dribbling out of his crotch.

He peaked through narrowed eyes, feeling his entire face going red with embarrassment. His jaws were slacked open, and short, huffing gasps. He was so deep in pleasure  now that he no longer cared about his pride.

He felt cold air Pierced into his skin, and when he turned around, he found himself naked, exposed to cold air, and sprawled out, like a offering.

He jolted in shock as he felt himself lifted up onto his knees. What's uncomfortable is that his butt is sticking up, and he was terribly self-conscious.

He glanced back, shock filling his eyes as he watched Gray licked his lips slowly and seductively. Hunger lit up like a bulb in his onyx eyes, and he smiled.

Not long after, he jolted out again, and whimpered embarrassingly as he felt a warm hand clutching his crotch, spreading his fingers wide, as if trying to collect all the leaking precum, his hand slippery with The white liquid. "Ngh...Gray, w-Ahh! W-..hat are you! Gonna...do with... that~?!"

"Relax, it's gonna be fun soon~"

He hoped it's true.

"F*ck, just look at you. I just want to slam you into the floor, ram hard into you, and f*ck the living hell out of you. I want to f*ck you so hard, you'll be learning how to walk for the next month."

Natsu whimpered, feeling his crotch get harder with every vulgar said. It's extremely sexy when Gray said that.

Two, cooling fingers circled around his hole, being a tease as usual. They rubbed around the outside, and traced the rounded shape of the slit, and they were doing it so excruciatingly slow. Natsu whined, not caring if he sounded like a begging slut, he just need it in so badly.