Exposed

(Lucy's P.O.V)

"I'm ready, Igneel, Lucy and Juvia."

He looked solemnly at us, and I could see a twinkle of excitement and fear showing in his olive eyes. Oh, how big and grown up my brother became. I'm proud.

Igneel stepped forward, resting his pointed snout on Natsu's spiky pink hair. "I say these words before the soul of the boy that is standing today in the Place of The Lost Stars, so that they will listen and approve of my choice in the future for this spirit. I grant him the opportunity of living again, to fulfill his quest and to live another long and happy life. May you Grant it."

"Good luck, Natsu."

He smiled, and closed his eyes as a circle of pure light enclosed around him, and lifted him up to the air. I watched as the bubble of light is gone, and prayed silently to the Lost Stars.

Please, Lost Stars. Keep him safe.

(Natsu's P.O.V)

Blinding lights flickered across in my dizzy vision, and I blinked twice, before they got used to the clear lights. I closed my tired eyes again, before I screw them open. Sitting up, I felt a rush of pain sting my whole entire body, and my heart is beating twice the speed of Normal. Plus, it hurts.

I sighed, and rolled across the bloodstained floor. In other words, rolling in my own blood. It felt weird,  seeing your own blood spread out underneath you. I bet my clothes now Is very dirty with blood. And I bet it smells too.

I shooked the remainding red droplets and stood up shakily, my numb hands failing on both sides to support myself. This is gonna be a tough journey if I were to fulfill a quest without actually trying to fall and break my legs.

I slowly limped deeper into the dark yawning mouth of the tunnel, feeling the walls beginning to close in all around me. My heart is still in pain, but I can feel it returning to it's normal pace.

I stopped for a moment of rest, panting heavily for breath. At that same time, a loud cry echoed around the tunnel. It slowly faded after a stunned silence of moment. W-what was that?

I limped faster, dread creeping up my spine. I hate to say or admit it, but I somehow knew that my mate is in trouble.

(Gray's P. O.V)

I growled at the two figures that stood over the body of Natsu. The blonde came out of the shadows. His icy blue eyes narrowed in surprise and a hint of pleasure. "Gray. What a good coincidence to find you here." Even though his voice sounded friendly and even gentle, I can still taste the tense atmosphere. It's so thick, I can feel it closing in.

"Sting. What a surprise."

He chuckled, before he gently step over the corpse, and smiled. "I am just so happy to see you again, Gray." I don't believe it. He's like the last person I would ever want to meet again. I smiled back tensely, ignoring the uneasy tickle crawling up my spine.

"It's been six years since I last saw you," he circled around me, and I hissed silently. "How are you doing? Good? I hope it is. After what happened in that incident." Anger rose and radiated through me, and I hissed at them angrily. "Do you guys think that it's my fault? I didn't kill him!" He snorted. "Sure. Taking out a knife and stabbing him a thousand times in front of us isn't killing."

"What do you want here?"

"Revenge."

And I felt a sharp piercing pain in the back of my head. I tried to cry out, but all I could make out was a few jumbled out words. My eyes grew hazy, and the world seemed a far distance away. Icy coldness clutched at my skin, and just before my vision faded away into a blackness, I heard Footsteps moving towards my spot.

I closed my eyes, and let calm darkness wash over me.

(Third Person's P.O.V)

Our favorite salamander limped steadily towards the source of the sound, his heart pounding in fear and in curiousity. What could possibly make that awful sound? In any case, he didn't like it. He must be faster to find out the reason.

He rounded a bend in the corner, and found nothing, but a couple of rocks jutting out. And... wait a second. He squinted hard enough to make out two shadowy figures and one crumpled body. They hovered above him or her, and one of the figures prepared to strike a tentacle deep into the person's heart. His blood froze, and he looked on, open-mouthed as the figure strike the red tentacle at full speed. Without even thinking or to process a single thought, he leaped and shouted loudly, causing both the people to stop dead in their tracks. "No!!"

The Blondie turned around in shock, his eyes filled with amazement and in pure surprise. He know he might have looked extremely crazy with my bloodied clothes, and a ripped hole. But that's not the thing he's surprised about. "H-how? What!? How are you still alive?! I thought you're dead?!" Natsu grinned mentally. Does he not believe in The Lost Stars?

"I am gifted with a second life from The Lost Stars. Even though you took my first one." The fire mage spat the last lines out, and a flicker of uncertainty flashed across Blondie's face, but he didn't show it by a twitch of his lips.

At that time, Natsu only then noticed the crumpled body's appearance. Blackish blue hair and a cold feeling around him...Gray?

"W-what did you do to him?!"

The dragon slayer glared at the sly Blondie with hot green eyes. He chuckled lowly, icy blue eyes lit up in amusement. "We've planned to kill him, but instead we knock him out first so that he don't feel the pain. Later on, we tried again. This time, you interfered and ruin our plans." His eyes flashed, and Natsu cowered a bit, but still standing firm. "Tell me why did you do that to him. Tell me the honest truth. No lying."

Blondie exchanged a look with the tentacle guy, before he nodded a bit. "Years ago, before he became a murderer, he was in a gang." Natsu's ears perked up, and he glanced in interest at the blond. "He was one of the "Famous for the looks" people. Many girls were fawning over him. But, he'll just look at his fans like they're just a piece of play toy and nothing more. It honestly disgusts me." Natsu bristled angrily at the last words, and Blondie noticed. He smirked. "Calm down you feisty thing. I was just joking."

"He doesn't care about school and educations at all just so you know. He only came to school to flirt with The girls to held their hopes high up, and to go and trash other people's places for fun. It's the typical him. I'm used to it." He shrugged.

"But, he and our leader must have gotten into a fight, because I can overhear them arguing. After a while, everything went silent. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. Guess what. I found him holding a knife, and stabbing the leader. He let go. All that I could see, is blood all over. The leader is one of my best friends. He and me always fool around together, and we're always playing around. Until the day when he was gone, I was lonely. His death is so unexpected. And it's all Gray's fault." His eyes grew cold, and I shifted uncomfortably in my position.

I've got the feeling that he's gonna take all his anger out on me.

He looked at me, His pupils dilated into black round iries. And he smiled.

It's extremely scary and creepy.

I can only hope that I come out of this situation alive.

{A/N}
God, guys I've nearly died today!

I went to my high elements camp which involved rock climbing until 25 m, Absailing from the height of 18 m, and the zipline (two narrow lines that you have to cross) and I have to walk sideways like a crab to finish a rope obstacle. I'm scared. I wish I didn't went. But too late T_T

I was walking on the Zipline, and I nearly lost my grip. I pull the rope backwards with me, and my other two friends were being dragged down with me too. But honestly, I can see a very clear view of the scenery XD

I got pulled two times down, and by the time I finished, my hands and legs were trembling like jelly. I still feel scared when I thought of it.

But excuse my rant, and enjoy this chapter! 

Vote comment Do whatever you want here!

See you guys soon!

Stay tuned for the next update!