You're my world

(Gray's P.O.V)

After pinky had slept peacefully, I carefully carried him to the same Ward where Juvia is. I kicked opened the door, softly, and sent a glare at the knocked-out form of the small, pathetic blue women. Wasting my time to go and check on her, when I could have immediately claimed Pinky.

I laid his sleeping form on the blood soaked hospital bed. He let out a mild whimper at the lost of warmth, before he reached out towards me with his hands. His cheeks were in a red blush, and It took literally all my control to try and not to pounce on him.

I brushed away some of his pink strands away from his closed eyes, and mentally squealed at how cute he was. Call me a maniac, but I really am one. Like seriously, who won't die when they witness a sight like this?

He muttered something, before he grabbed onto my arm. "...Don't.. go..." something stirred deeply inside me. A sleeping Pinky is already cute enough. A pleading for me not to go? That's so cute, I might die from nosebleed.

His grip loosened, but he still holds on. I sat beside him, looking down at the person that completes my world.

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I was lost.

I looked around in a painc, but I can't see anyone here. The only things that indicates I'm still living is tall trees that loomed over me, and they cast long silhouettes. I shivered in fear. Howling came from different directions, and that's what made the atmosphere so eerie...

"I-is someone... there?"

Oh how stupid am I? It's not like anyone is gonna answer me or something.

I continued my walk, feeling a uneasy feeling chewing inside my guts. I could feel that I'm being followed, and it's starting to crawl up my spine. I spun around, staring at nothingness. I paddled faster this time; I could feel something hot on my heels.

Tap-tap... tap-tap...

That's it.

I started to sprint, with the thing behind me, trying to catch me. I don't bother to look at his face. I know that I'm going to freak out either way.

I jumped over logs, with the thing stumbling clumsily behind me. I ran, not stopping to even breathe air into my lungs. All I wanted to do now is to get away, put as much distance from me and that thing as possible.

I felt my foot came into contact with a unexpected stone, and I stumbled, flailing my limbs, trying to get as much balance as possible. It's too late, as my face met the grassy floor. Pulling my face up, I came into contact with the creature.

It's face is the most scariest face ever. It's right eye's was gouged out, and there were deep holes inside his skull. It's forehead skin was ripped away, revealing the grey front of the skull. It's skeletal arms reached out for me, and I felt myself holding in my breath.

Is this the day of my death?

Suddenly, I felt two strong arms drag me away from the bitter creature in front of me. I allowed them to drag me away, feeling my body goes limp. A hand dig gently into my hair, and my face leaned into a toned chest. I snuggled into the stranger's chest, feeling warmth invade my body. I'm no longer cold anymore... with the last fading energy, I looked at the stranger's face.

He has onyx eyes that sparkled in the moonlight. Raven hair, toned body....

My eyes closed out the outside world.

----

I woke up, screwing up my eyes. A shot of pain flowed up towards my neck, and I winced, and my fingers felt the mark yesterday he made on me.

"You're awake I see."

I glanced to my side, and see the murderer titled his head at me. He hasn't had his knife, I see. Good.

I felt strength flowed back into my limbs, and I stiffly hailed myself up. His eyes locked onto mine, and I felt weak and vulnerable here.

"W-what? Why am I here...?"

His eyes flashed a brilliant sheen of concern. He hugged me, which shocked me. I awkwardly patted his back.

"G-gray...." A voice rasped out, as if it's scraped out the back of her throat.

He broke the hug, and glared hotly at Juvia. She trembled under the glare, but still talk. "W-what are you gonna do to P-Pinky-San...?"

"Nothing. But as for you," mists hovered around his hands, and he started towards her, and in spite of the fact that I'm extremely weak, I forced myself to drag out of bed, and I fling myself at his back.

I enclosed my arms around him, feeling his pleasured shock vibrating in his muscles. "Please...don't kill Juvia. She didn't do anything wrong."

He hesitated for a moment, feeling torn for me and for the urge to kill Juvia. But, because I was his mate, I won. He spat a warning hiss at Juvia, before he leaned his head onto mine.

I closed my eyes, feeling warm happiness bubble up. I still hate the killer though, he's the one who killed Lucy. I'm not going to forgive him that easily.

I let go of him, and he turned around and frowned. I paddled back to the bed I woke up in, before I lay down, cuddling with my bloody pillows. I could clearly feel his heated stare on me.

"Can you not..? It feels weird..."

He snickered. I felt confused. What's here to laugh about?

A hand gripped my chin tightly. I gasped in stunned shock, before my face was turned to met The killer's. His eyes were unreadable, but I know he's hungry.

I closed my eyes, and snapped them open again, as I felt soft warm sensations pressed tightly into my lips.

(Gray's P.O.V)

I circled my tongue around his lips, silently asking for entrence. He must have known what I'm asking for, because he opened up in his lips.

I shoved my tongue inside, and begin to explore around the hot and wet cavern. Feeling his tongue, I felt great joy, as I entwined my tongue and his slippery one.

We battled for dominance, but in the end, I won, and I pushed his tongue back. I trust my tongue into the back of his throat, and for a minute, we swapped spit.

My lungs is screaming for air. Stupid air, why must we breathe when we are doing such things?!

I pulled away, and we both panted heavily, a string of saliva connected to our swollen lips. He looked dazed with embarrassment. I lapped up the string, and he blushed, before he turned his back on me, and covered himself with a blanket.

He's cute when he's embarrassed.

{A/N}
Sh*t....my eyelids felt swollen, and I bet that something is growing up there. Fu©k my life.

But yeah, enjoy this chapter, comment, vote, do whatever you want here.

See you guys soon!

Stay tuned for the next update!