{Chapter 8}

Chapter 8

Waking up disoriented is definitely not a good way to wake up.

Rosaline opened her eyes, feeling how she felt in the airplane.
Fear gripped her with it's ugly claws immediately when she saw nothing but darkness and felt the cool ground she now sat upon once again. Her heart began to pound uncontrollably in her chest wanting to break free as she realized she was back in the cold, damp dungeon. Memories of earlier began to flow through her mind and her fear kicked up another notch as she remembered one of the thing's which Rhyvos told her as one of the rule's.

'You will be punished if you ever make me look bad or disrespect me in front of anyone.'

She hasn't been here more than a day and she has already embarrassed him in front of some important looking people and his own father. He must be mad. He must be-

The memory of the beast with sharp teeth on two leg's filled her head and her body began to shake, curling up into a ball. It's not real. None of it is real. They are all just crazy and are probably on some serious stuff. They somehow slipped something into her system to make her see thing's. That's what it is. They've drugged her.

She was so far in her own thought's, thinking of all the possibility's of how she could have seen that creature, to hear the door creak open and see the king walk in with his men holding lamp's that lit the whole area. What did bring her out of it was when he crouched in front of her and took a bruising grip to her arm.

She quickly looked up at him, feeling slightly traumatized by what couldn't have been real and was hopefully just a nightmare.

He sneered at her.

"I see that you don't like to follow the rule's. Look's like I'll have to break you in after all."

He stood up and dragged her with him.

"Let's see. What should we use first?" He slowly turned around, looking at the object's in the room and making sure she got a good look at them as well.
"Hm, there's the whip's which some have nail's which can tear your lovely skin right up. There's the rack, a nice device that dislocates or even separates your joint's and even snaps your ligaments and bone's."

He gave a sadistic laugh that had a chill going down her spine.

"There's the iron maiden that has spike's all over the inside that impales you from every direction. There's the strappado where I tie your hands behind your back and suspend in the air with some rope tied to your wrists, which will most likely dislocate both arms and cause serious pain like the other's. I could put you in the neck torture or heretics fork but they're not as fun."

The grin he gave her had her wishing she was anywhere but right next to him. "I have many thing's to play with. How I love my device's. It's hard to pick."

She swallowed, trying to moisturize her dry throat, and decided to go straight to begging.

"Please, don't do this. I promise I won't do it again."

Rhyvos shook his head at her and lifted his upper lip in disgust.
Such a pathetic human. Has to go straight to groveling at the sound of a little bit of pain. Pathetic.

"I have a better idea. How about we try them all out. Might take us a while but I have nothing important to do for the rest of the day. So, what do you say? Ready to play with me?"